U-AIMS© - STUDENT DAIRY
The Student Diary App provides a smart phone interface to the ERP so that the registered Students, Parents, Faculty Members & Officials can access the information anytime using their mobile. Powered by Analytics and Cross platform compatibility, it will add feather in the University’s dream of Smart Campus.
Student Diary app helps to achieve the Digital enablement of the Institute and increases the efficient flow of vital information among the Students and Parents. It also helps the Institute to save money spent on SMS and letters as the key information is available round the clock on smart phone & Urgent messages / notices can be sent to students thru Push notification – Free of cost. It provides following options / information to students / Parents for viewing.
- Personal Information
- Fees Paid & Outstanding fees details
- Class & Exam time table
- Attendance reports & Analysis
- Library Issue-return details
- Student contact details & Address
- Library OPAC
- News, Notifications and Updates.
- Student doubt solving by faculty
- Change of password
- No real time availability of Student’s Academic details to students & Faculties.
- No information to Parents about Performance of ward
- No easy way of communication between Faculty – Administration with Parents.
- Low computer literacy among parents.
- Rising cost of Digital and postal communication.
- Mobile enablement of the Institute.
- Update parents about performance of their ward.
- Communicate and collaborate with Students and Parents more effectively to achieve Institute’s performance goals.
- Increase the student performance with real time – on time review of data by Parents and Faculties.
- Integrated with data analytics to have better perspective of Student’s growth.
- Ease in administrative operations.
- Smart phone App. Easy to Use. No training required.
- Integration with all the major modules of ERP.
- Secured Logins for students, faculty and parents.
- Free Reminders through push notifications.
- Special features like feedback, M-Connect and Complaint.