U-AIMS© -TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Training and Placement module is used by T & P department. T & P department creates students & company database, allows student to update part of Biodata, invites companies for Placement, provides student list as per selection criteria to Company, facilitates interviews, Announces selected student list, updates acceptance from students and maintains records of various T & P activities with it for years to come. Each Student, Company & T & P staff have login rights with different options available to perform their jobs. This module is linked with Academic module.
Role of T & P Department:
- Configuring T & P module : T & P staff defines common masters such as Job Location - Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore….. Work areas as – Development, Testing, Maintenance, Operations, R & D …. Job types - Full Time, Part Time, Bond Job… Company categories – Government, Public sector, Defence, IT, Real Estate, MNC…. Selection method – Written Test, Group Discussion, and personal Interview…. etc.
- Invitation to companies Training / Placement
- Defining Companies & Approval to on-line
- applied companies for Training / Placement
- Approval of registration of students in T & P
- Seminar / Workshop Announcement
- Details of previously employed students in companies for reference to current students
- Announcing Placement Schedule : Either company on-line requests for interview schedule with student selection criteria & / or T & P staff can create such schedule. Based on available slots, Placement schedule is announced. Same is visible to eligible students for that Company.
- Short listing Student For Interviews.
- Selection Process : Defining selection process & Roundwise selected student list
- Final selection by company &Updating this on T & P portal
- Acceptance by Student
- Workshop / Seminar Announcement.
- T & P notices / SMS / Email alerts to companies & students
IN PLANT TRAINING WORK & INDUSTRIAL VISIT
- Displaying list of Training Companies with number of students allowed & branches
- Student applies on line
- Merit list For Training
- Allotment of companies for Training as per merit list
Role of Companies :
Companies can register with T & P department by providing basic details of company - company name, Director name, contact details, etc. Company can requests for Placement schedule and can define selection criteria – UG / PG / Both students, desired Branches, Bond yes / No, Minimum percentage / CGPA desired any other special criteria…. Students can apply against this schedule. Company can check the interested student list on-line before coming to Campus.
Role of Students :
Students can register in T & P portal for participating Industrial Training & Placement activities. Student can enter & update their Biodata details such as - Personal, Academic, Industrial Training, Preferences for Jobs, Curriculum Project, Extra training & achievements…... Students can apply for interviews of various company. If selected &he desires to accept, he can confirm the Placement.