College Admission Management System & Fee Collection Software
An applicant is a person who seeks for an admission and a student who gets admitted in school/college/institute/university. Visiting off site campus, taking application form, filling it and then submission is a back dated story. In current era of digitalization why someone should go offline to fill and submit application form?
By taking an advantage of information technology things are available on few clicks and process from applicant to student is not an exception for the same. MasterSoft ERP has a complete solution from online application form submission to become a student of specific institute including online payment, query management, dashboard to know types of applicants, merit list generation, counselling, final selection etc.
To automate and to make ease out of it to end users, it is really vital to make admission and selection processes online. Offline Admission is a very tedious and hectic activity.
Referring to ground level & real time challenges of admission and selection process; we have designed and developed a comprehensive college admission software according to institutes’ nature.
To understand it in detail, let’s divide it into two parts
- Pre admission
- Post admission
At one hand i.e. applicant, it is a process of filling an admission form, query management and making online fee payment to submit the form successfully. At other hand for Institute we are having a dashboard to get an overview of applicants, status of applications and to check and reply on raised queries. We are also having home page for applicants to know about institute, program fee structure, eligibility criteria, closing date of form etc.
There are certain steps an applicant has to follow,
- Do your registration by clicking on “Apply Now” button, fill appropriate information, authenticate the details and Sign In to the online admission portal.
- Select appropriate programs as per your preferences through "Apply Program" option. Applicant has a choice to select required program.
- By referring each section fill relevant information such as Personal Information, Address Details, Education Details and Entrance Exam Details.
- Upload your Photo and Signature and Attach Supporting Documents.
- Make a payment
Features of Online Admission System:
- Home page before login gives detail about available programs, fees structure, eligibility criteria, FAQs, Important dates etc.
- Even after login, applicant has access to check above mentioned details.
- After login; applicant can check status of its application by referring dashboard where s/he gets details of what information has filled and how much information is to be filled for final submission.
- Entire form is divided into sections for ease of applicant.
- Applicant can login multiple times and resume from where s/he has left.
- Applicant can preview the form at any moment to get an overview of filled information.
- Having multiple options to pay online such as net banking, debit card, credit card, wallet etc.
- By referring “Ask Query” and “My Raised Queries” sections, applicant can communicate with authorities of Institutes to get an answer of any query in an effective manner.
Benefits to Institute:
- A dashboard to get complete status of online application forms. It also gives count of application as per program type, programs/branch, category of application, state/city etc.
- A dynamic structure of admission notification, fees structure, closing date of application, document mapping as per program gives admin; a control of most of the important things by which dependency of required technical expertise gets overcome.
- Roll base structure to give an access of pages as per requirement to selected authorities. E.g. A person who is managing queries need not to have an access of other control of dynamic pages such as admission notification, fees structure, closing date of application etc.
Administrative Advantages (ROI):
- Application portal will be up and available 24 X 7 without human involvement. Applicant can fill and submit forms any time as per their convenience even on holidays.
- Application can be access anywhere on the Globe wherever internet connectivity is available. So there is no geographical boundary for applicants to apply online.
- No paper work and no standing queues of applicants.
- Get amount of application fees directly in bank account of Institute.
- Transparency in processes and overall activities of admission.
- A dashboard for higher authorities to get quick idea about complete online admission activities.
Once process of receiving online application forms get over, further process of scrutinizing received applications get start to make potential applicants to students. It consists, various activities such as merit list generation, marks and document verification, branch counselling, provisional admission and admission confirmation.
Admission & fees module integrate operations and processes of admission and fees at colleges. To list the basic features of this module,
- Fees can be collected subject-wise for each student
- Students receive SMS and email alerts of fees transactions
- Fees collection is centralized for a society of schools
- All details of admissions can be fed on the software
Admission and Fees Management System administers set-up of faculty members of all departments. This includes medium of instruction, fee cashbooks, fee heads and fee types. It also enables feeding and restoring data of course details and caste category.
The following operations are processed in this module of cloud based ERP :
- Prospectus sale
- Student registration
- Merit list and admissions
- Fees collected for admissions, development and examination
- Fee receipt cancellation
- Admission cancellation and fee refund
A list of reports generated on admission and fees collection software :
- Daily Fees collection registers
- Fees abstract report
- Fees write Off report
- Bank-wise collection report
- Outstanding fee register
- Cancelled receipt report
- Admission cancellation report
- Admission position report