Engineering Unit module is used in Construction work management such as - Cost Estimation of Construction work using PWD / CPWD data sheet, Inviting Quotations / Tenders, work allotment to contractors & signing Agreement, Work done monitoring & stage certificates, Part payment calculation & release, Tax deductions, final settlement & certification….
- Define master entries - contractors, CPWD data Heads, items, taxes, head of account, conveyance etc.
- Defining Work data book (main data sheet) from PWD / CPWD data book for any construction work.
- Defining new civil work
- Preparation of work data sheet for the new work
- Preparation of estimate
- Preparation of tender / quotation document
- Selling & receipt of quotations / tenders
- Recommendation of work
- Agreement with contractor
- Work Progress entries (Measurement Book)
- Preparation of bill for payments
- Part & Full Payments
- REPORTS - Various reports of engineering unit - Form No. 46 A, Form No. 21 C, Welfare fund, Register of work & Entry pass
- Asset Register entries & Report