Cloud Based College Management System Software
A college management system is an ERP solution that enables the institutes to conduct online admissions, generate reports, create ID cards, enable online communication, manage curriculum, time tables and conduct online evaluations, track student progress, conduct data analysis, teach remotely, and handle enquiries and leads for admissions in the college.
MasterSoft College Management System is an end-to-end solution for colleges to improve operational efficiency & institutional outcomes by automating Student-Faculty lifecycle & campus administration. This college ERP software is designed keeping in mind the different operations of a college.
MasterSoft's College ERP has 25+ pro modules and 30+ inbuilt modules. It helps educators to streamline all the core activities with biometrics, BI tools, and an analytics dashboard that generates precise reports on college admission, scholarship, compliance management, etc.
The college ERP is a technologically advanced and robust software application that is created to track and manage all college activities including student admissions, attendance, fee payments, human resources, hostel management, bus management, and others.
Mr. C. Zothakhuma
Registrar, Mizoram University.
The MasterSoft team implemented the best ERP solution in Mizoram University which helps us to streamline our objectives and meet automation. They are the industry's best education ERP provider.
Dr. Swapnil Madhamshettiwar
Vice Principal, SP College, Chandrapur
Thanks to the MasterSoft team, we carried out the complete examination process online with their cloud-based technology. Students were able to give exams from their home & results were announced in a matter of few seconds.
Free Live DemoRequest Demo
Benefits of College ERP Software
For any college to run their administrative processes systematically, the faculty must opt for an efficient College Administration System and get the following benefits.
Improved Communication with
Mitigate communication gap between teachers & parents
Internal auto-triggered messaging feature
Get timely updates of student performance
Send reminders regarding exams & admission
Multi Campus Structure for Different Societies
Get a centralized database
Streamline operations across unitary institutions
Maintain individual autonomy
Enable educational societies & trusts with organized operations
Auto-Triggered Reports & Analytics Dashboard
Auto-generated mails of day-to-day reports sent to admins
BI-powered analytics dashboard
Monitor activities and gain valuable insights
Access to dashboard insights with key performance indicators
Modules of College Management System
- Online Student Registration
- Student Course Selection
- Merit List Generation
- Live Tracking of Admission Status
- Online Fees Payment
Student Records Management
- Attendance Management
- Centralized Data Storage
- Easy Data Search and Retrieve
- Student Performance Record
- Easy Communication among Departments
- Automatic Attendance Record
- Integration with Biometric and RFID device
- Laptop and Mobile Application
- Easy Report Generation
- Automatic email/SMS Notifications
- UPI, Credit/Debit card Payments
- Safe Transactions
- E-receipt Generation
- Notifications for Pending Fees
- Fee Structure Allocation
- Enables MCQ/Descriptive type Questions
- Online Question Paper creation
- Runtime Student Monitoring
- Student Outcome Calculation
- Verification of Student’s Identity
- Faculty Recruitment
- Leave Management
- Service Books and Record Management’
- Salary Calculation
- Maintenance of Faculty Profile
- Leave and Incentive Calculation
- Increment Cycle Information
- MIS Report Generation
- Integration with HRMS
- Automated Salary Credit
- Books Tracking and Issuing
- Automatic Email/SMS reminder
- Maintenance of Vendor Information
- Calculation of Late Fees
- Book Search using Keywords
Our Special Offerings
Accreditation Data Management System
ADMS provides an integrated and comprehensive software for compiling and managing both academic and administrative activities of the HEIs...
Learning Management System Software
LMS is a robust teaching-learning software for institutes to effectively manage educational activities in a sophisticated manner by maintaining records...
Outcome Based Education Software
OBE enables HEIs to assess, analyze, and effectively map the CO-POs. OBE Software helps universities to meet the guidelines of the NBA by improving the quality...
Prominent Features of College ERP Software
Cloud based college management software is designed to cater colleges; globally. So far our clientele is 2200+ schools, colleges and universities across India. Our centralized campus management system is for university affiliated art, science, commerce and law colleges. We also offer ERP solutions for engineering, pharmacy, medical, management and autonomous colleges.
1 One Stop Solution
The software offers a comprehensive solution for managing student enrollment, student attendance, student assessment, and generating online results thereby offering multiple services under one umbrella. This helps in improving the operational efficiency of the campus.
2 Decision Support System
The ERP helps in improving the college’s decision making capabilities by analyzing large amounts of data. It integrates all departments to serve different needs, thus ensuring inventory reduction, increased productivity, preventing data processing redundancy, etc.
3 Inbuilt Workflows and Checks
Inbuilt workflows ensure that the operations are standardized across the college, thus providing accountability. With built-in tracking, check, and reporting features, a significant amount of time and resources can be saved. Workflow visibility improves the overall college’s performance.
4 Role Based Access
The system offers one system for different academic & administrative roles managing the entire college operations. Role-based access gives access to particular stakeholders, which enhances security & transparency, improves audit cost, and ensures better compliance & reporting.
5 Device Flexibility, 24*7 Accessibility
The college ERP offers superior flexibility and doesn’t affect the ongoing operations by managing multiple systems, equipped with different accounting standards, and runs seamlessly. Also, it offers 24*7 access to student data from anywhere.
6 Highly Adaptive
The ERP is specifically designed for the changing needs of colleges, thus is highly adaptive in effectively managing complex tasks. Its technological adaptability enables the college to stay up-to-date with upcoming trends in the edTech industry.
I want a MasterSoft College ERP for My Campus Now!Request Demo
Why Use MasterSoft’s College ERP Software
100% Data Security
A Step Towards a Paperless System
Highly Configurable with Provision of Customization
Built by Academicians, For Academicians
Augments Connectivity & Engagement
Best Cross Domain Experience & Feature Advantage
MasterSoft Makes You Future Ready
MasterSoft ERP Solution is the most trusted e-governance ERP provider based in India. A close experience with prestigious educational institutes including autonomous and MHRD governed and funded Institutions such as NITs, IIIT, and central universities, has helped our team members understand the educational framework and integrate best practices into our campus management solutions.
Built on the foundational principles of Innovation, Compliance, Data Security, and Transparency, our ERP products are time tested and proven to streamline institutional work processes & save time to improve efficiency of Campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
The College management system is an ERP solution that enables colleges & higher education institutions to manage & simplify online admissions, fees, student enrollment, attendance management, etc. for HEIs. The college automation software can be integrated with efficient college ERP modules like outcome based education system (OBE), e-learning, training & placement, alumni management, library management, finance, payroll, and examination management, etc. for better productivity.
Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) are required to submit institutional data of the past few years along with necessary proofs & documents, and error-free compliance reports to get successfully accredited from reputed agencies like NBA. Colleges ERP system can help institutions get ready for the accreditation by helping them –
Here’s how College ERP Software can help institutions to conduct in-house as well as online examinations seamlessly.
1) Offline Exams: For successful conduction of offline/in-house examinations, the student information system (SIS) for college allows faculty to manage all the pre-examination & post-examination activities efficiently.
- Pre-exam activities include –
Preparing exam timetable, generating hall tickets, seat & room allocation, attendance sheet organization.
- Post-exam activities include –
Evaluating student performance by calculating marks, preparing grade cards, reports without any error.
2) Online Exams:The online examination ERP system eradicates the hassles of faculty by enabling them to conduct the entire examination procedure online & save enormous time & efforts. To ensure a smooth experience, it streamlines all the major exam tasks such as –creating exam timetables, scheduling exams, managing exam attendance, evaluating answers, creating error-free grade cards, and displaying results online within a short frame of time.
Online College Admission Software simplifies the hassles of admission by automating & streamlining all the activities of student admission procedure including college fee payments & collection. It empowers college staff & students by enabling them to perform the following activities speedily & thus, maximizing the overall productivity.
- Track, receive & verify students applications online
- Collect college registration fee online via secured payment gateways
- Create the final merit lists & communicate with students virtually
- Collect final admission fees online & confirm admission
The following list depicts the modules of College ERP that help the administrators automate and manage the work processes seamlessly.
- College Admission & Fees Management System
- College Attendance Management System
- College Examination & Assessment
- Outcome Based Education (OBE) System
- E-Learning or Learning Management System
- Purchase & Store Management System
- Hostel Management System
- Human Resource Management System
- Accounts & Finance Management System
- Library Automation & Management System
- Training & Placement Department Management System