Library Management Software
This is a fully integrated, user friendly, multi-user package, for all the in-house operations of the Library. The present client base is 300 libraries. The library automation software is powerful, and easy to use. The software is developed in-consultation with many senior Library Professionals. The client-Server version of Lib-Man is embedded with free Devnagari Fonts. LIB-MAN includes free Bar Code fonts.
RF LIB-MAN© RFID Based Library Management System
With a continues research of 3 years, Master Software integrated latest-UHF (ultra high frequency). RFID technology with LIB-Man's web based version. This defines important features of RFID library software RF-LIB-MAN
Introduction To RFID Technology
What is RFID - Radio Frequency Identification? RFID is a technology that provides wireless identification of people, books or assets. A RFID tag is attached to an object and contains information about that objects. RFID Tag consists of an Electronic circuit and an antenna.
- Is Made up of Antenna and an Electronic circuit.
- The information can be written and rewritten on the Tag.
- The unique ID of tag is known as EPC. (Electronic Product Code)
- Reader: RFID reader emits radio waves; the Tag responds by sending back data stored.
- Computer: It reads / writes data from / to Tag through the RFID Reader using RF-LIB-Man
Advantage Of RFID Tags
- No line of sight needed like bar-code.
- Allows circulation of several books simultaneously.
- Performs both identification and anti-theft in one single operation
- Faster scanning and identification of book details.
UHF RFID technology can be used in library for following activities:
- Tagging of the Books and Patron Cards.
- Check in Check out and Self check in-check out (Self Circulation)
- Security System (Anti Theft)
- Stock Verification & Shelf Management.
- Book Drop Station.