Online Admission Management System
The admission management system is software that enables educational institutions to conduct student admission and enrollment procedures online. The admission management system manages student admission form collection, collects documents, and shortlists candidates to complete the admission process online.
The increasing numbers of students seeking admission in the academic institutes (School, Colleges, and Universities) are causing tremendous pressure on the administrative body of the institutes to manage and arrange the admission process manually. It is difficult now to conduct the process accurately and in a timely manner. Hence, the need for online admission is inevitable.
The goal of the 'Online Admission System' is to automate the academic institute’s admission structure and its related operation and functionality. The objective of the initiative is to provide support to the administration and admission seeking candidates by providing a faster, transparent, and easy way of keeping records and use them for reference and further proceedings.
Technology Integrated in Online Admission System
- Cloud-based Technology
- Mobile Application Integration
Brief Overview of Online Admission Process
The offered educational ERP solution is developed to simplify, streamline, and automate the student admission & enrollment procedure. The system is a highly secured cloud based software, compatible with web & mobile, and can be accessed anytime & from anywhere.
The online admission system has the following three tier access models: Administrator, Applicants, and the System.
As an administrator, you can set the student enrollment & online admission benchmark & maximize the efficiency and productivity of their educational institution seamlessly.
- Open Admission: You can begin the process by opening the online registration & admission procedure link where students would be able to send online application forms along with registration fees.
- Pre-define Eligibility Criteria: You get the provision to predefine the eligibility criteria for online student admission based on various factors such as marks, caste, category, religion, specially-abled quota, etc.
- Merit List Generation: Once you start receiving the online applications for college, school, or university you might be administrating, you can generate a merit list by filtering out most eligible students who fit into the admission criteria.
- Verify & Close the Admission: Next step is the online verification of the student documents that are shortlisted for admission. You can verify & scrutinize the scanned copies of documents directly & close the admission.
The online admission management system simplifies the hassles of a student's journey of admission to their desired college, school, or university.
- Online Registration: As a student, you can register & apply for online admission for college, school, or university by login the student portal for admission by entering your credentials.
- Upload Scanned Documents: To confirm your eligibility for admission in the desired institution, you need to upload scanned copies of the required documents such as previous mark-sheets, caste certificate, bonafide certificate, etc.
- Online Fees Payment: Along with the documents, you will need to pay nominal registration fees via the admission system integrated with a secured payment gateway.
- Merit Status Tracking: You can keep a tab on the status of your admission application via the dashboard of the system.
- Admission Confirmation: You’ll get a notification on your portal as well as email/SMS if you get shortlisted for admission. You will need to pay the admission fees to confirm your admission.
The system empowers the schools, colleges, and universities by helping them manage online admissions by eliminating the long-queues and paperwork & engaging students at every step of the admission process.
- SMS & Email Integration: The dynamic admission management system portal offers SMS & email integration to send an online notification whenever required. For instance, if a student in college pays the admission fees online, he/she’ll receive e-receipt confirming the same on their SMS & email via the college admission management system immediately.
- Online Payment Gateway: MasterSoft online admission software facilitates students and parents with 100% safe & secure payment gateway to ensure smooth fees payment online.
- Comparison of Qualifying Scores: The admission software for schools, colleges, and universities is inbuilt with tools that compare & determine the qualifying score based on the predefined eligibility criteria of students for admission.
- Merit List Generation: The education ERP software generates the final merit list and enables stakeholders to determine deserving candidates for admission. For instance, if 1000 school students had applied for admission, the school admission management system may shortlist 100 students based on the availability of seats in the school.
- Reports for All Stakeholders: Be it the university admission management system, or college, or school admission software, all the ERP systems offered by MasterSoft are inbuilt with BI-powered analytics tools & generates real-time smart reports for all the stakeholders.
Advantages Of Online Admission Management System
Here are the top advantages of the admission management system offered by MasterSoft…
- Automated Online Software System Works 24 x 7: Minimizes time of processing - due to no time barrier, institutes admission process time is reduced. Institutes can publish their merit list a lot earlier compared to the manual way.
- Avoid Hectic Submission Process: Allows candidates/students to fill application form at their convenient time in a comfortable environment.
- No Geographical Boundary: Educational institutions don't need to take the burden of posting the application form for outstation candidates. Candidates can fill the application form from anywhere i.e. convenient place.
- No Long Queues: Candidates don't need to stand in long queues to get their queries answered. Candidates don't need to queue up to get an application form; they can directly submit an online application for college, schools, and universities.
- Man Power Saving: Institutes don't need to assign additional security to manage huge crowds.
- Reduces Paperwork: Since the work processes are streamlined, paperwork is minimized significantly.
- Only Eligible Candidate Can Apply: Student data is filtered through the admission eligibility criteria - checks can be provided so that only eligible candidates can apply. Moreover, the candidate data is to be entered only once.
- Enhance Productivity: As a result of the online admission process, institutes can utilize their man-power resources in other activities.
- Accurate and Reliable: The process is very accurate and reliable due to reduced human errors.
- Dynamic and User Friendly: The entire process is very dynamic - any changes can be reflected in real-time & will immediately reach the candidates. The online admission software is simple & user friendly. Similar to filling a form manually, the difference is the keyboard being in use instead of a pen.
- Real-Time Reports: Institutes can monitor the ongoing process. Have a day-to-day summary of the progress of the admission, and generate real-time analytics-driven student admission-related reports such as student payment history, final student list, etc via the ERP system.
Special Features of the Student Admission Management System
- The online admission management system is fully configurable.
- The system has the ability to calculate based on the reservation of seats as per Government of India norms
- The ERP software has the ability to set up criteria (home student/outside students, etc.) and calculate registration fees on its basis
- Safe & secure online fee payment & collection provision
- The edTech software can generate the selection list/merit list in a single click
- The system is stable to perform multiple registrations at a time & can handle multiple connections