Accreditation Data Management System
MasterSoft's Cloud based Accreditation Data Management System offers a comprehensive System for assembling, managing & compiling data of of all the activities of the Higher Educational Institutes.
It helps to generate required reports in desired formats for NAAC/NBA & national ranking agencies such as NIRF.
Institutions can submit the data accurately & quickly without errors to various agencies.
It also provides many graphical tools to coordinators for easy & effective monitoring of progress of Data entry work in the Software. The software includes-
- Multiple logins so that users can enter & update data
- Provision for uploading necessary proofs with data
- Gives reports in desired accreditation formats
- Offers high security and safe data back up
Features Of Accreditation Data Management System
1 Auto-Generation of Reports
Generate 100% accurate and easy-to-upload reports in required format as per respective accreditation body requirements along with necessary Excel, PDFs & Links. Get total quality management with gap analysis & scoring tools along with rubrics and curve grading for better assessment of academic performance.
2 Data In Chronological Order & Date Format
Preserves & maintains legacy data & reports in chronological order or date-stamped for easy uploading. As accreditation documents include four to five years of data, the chronology is of prime importance and the software is equipped with provision for back dated entries so that the final reports are generated in a chronological order.
3 Real-Time Analytics
Provides actionable meaningful insights via real-time analytics dashboard to gauge the assessment cycle and gives clarity to faculty and admin staff regarding complete data entries & audit log. Offers graphical insights to depict present and expected targets. The analytic dashboard enables institutional planning and helps in making informed decisions.
4 Standard-Based Tracking
The institute can tie performance metrics to any rubric, such as NABCB and NABL which can help in adhering the documents to those standards and individual requirements to prove compliance. You can update, manage, and track documents as per the changes in the standards and modify the final documents accordingly.
5 Centralized Software & Maintenance of Supporting Documents
Get all your accreditation data in one place and curate your data across various sources. Boost student growth and program success based on outcomes from the student information system and integrate the reports in the accreditation software. All the institutional data and supporting documents are stored on highly secured cloud servers with the provision of multiple data backups.
6 Paperless Approach
Shift from a traditional accreditation process that involves paper binders and lots of paper documentation to an online data collection and management software. The institute can significantly save printing, supply, and staffing costs just by using a cloud-based accreditation software which can store all the documents online in a centralized and easy-to-access location.
|MasterSoft's Accreditation Software
|Organization of reports at College Level
|Every stakeholder through his/ her individual login can enter information in static formats which is centralized at institute level
|Maintaining Chronological Order & Date Formats
|Records entered into the system are automatically date stamped, ensuring chronology and proper sequence
|Ensuring Data Privacy & Vulnerability
|Hosting Information on secure, password protected system ensure data security with role based limited access. Moreover Cloud system enable multiple auto backups securing data
|Maintaining Supporting Documents
|The system ensures that supporting documents / web links are maintained with each record. Linking record, chronology & supporting document
|Monitoring Entries of Information
Access control remains with the Institution, where all entries and consolidated reports
can be generated in clicks
Essential Data Entry Points in Accreditation Software
Transfer data directly from ERP to Accreditation Software following are the data entry points
Institutional & Affiliated College details including the - Program & Category wise student & staff sanctioned strength, Program & Courses such as CBCS / Elective courses, Result of final year students, Curriculum Design, Implementation & Enrichment.
Information of each student such as - Name, Enrolment No., Course details, Caste Category, Gender, Medium, State, Country, Mobile no., Adhar no., Fees type & Scholarship (Govt./ Pvt.), Disability.
Faculty & Staff
Basic details : Name, Designation, PAN & Adhar details, type, Date of joining & leaving, Email & mobile, previous experience, Caste Category, appointment type, Department, Promotions, Attach necessary documents
- PH. D. & PH. D. supervised information
- Grants for research projects along with books/paper published
- Awards Received – Government, International & Private
- Membership in various Academic bodies of University / Board
- Workshops / conferences attended & paper presentation
- Incentives received from Institute against Govt. / international recognition / awards
Infrastructure & Learning Resources
The following data will be recorded in the Accreditation System under various major heads.
- CT enabled classrooms & equipments
- Facilities for sports & cultural activities
- Library automation & utilization
- IT Infrastructure
- Maintenance of Campus Infrastructure
Campus Extension Activities
- Value-added Certifications & programs
- Capability enhancement & holistic programs
- Special Programs for helping students
- Student’s grievances Readdressal
- Competitive exams & career counseling
Faculty-Staff & Others
- Awards & recognitions for extension activities
- Collaboration/MOU with Industries
- Sports and cultural activities
- Training Programs for faculty & staff
- Initiatives for local community
- Grants from various Government/ Pvt. Bodies
- Infrastructure improvement budget
- Library books budget
- Physical & academic facilities budget
- Budget for R & D
Management & Governance
- Vision and mission & core values
- e-governance in Administration
- Financial Assistance to Faculty for research & training
- Financial Audits
- teaching learning reforms
- Feedback process of the Institution
- Students & Teachers Feedback for improvement
- Feedback by the student about Teaching
- Continuous Internal Evaluation & Assessment
- Improvements in Teaching-Learning
- Alumni database
- Alumni Forums
- Financial Contribution of Alumni / Association
- Lectures delivered by Alumni
- Alumni Association/Chapters meetings held
Accreditation Software to Ensure the Highest NIRF Ranking
NIRF or the National Institutional Ranking Framework, launched in 2015, is a standard & unique methodology sanctioned by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (HRD Ministry).
The NIRF framework’s vision is to offer excellence in teaching-learning practices to help students & faculty. The major categories of institutions that fall under the NIRF ranking criteria include- Overall, University, Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, College, Medical, Law, Architecture, Dental, Research Institutes.
Ensure the best
Provide authentic information
to the NIRF committee
Key Benefits of Accreditation Data Management System
Quick Access to Policies & Procedures
Updated Policies is Notified to Everyone
Centralized Location for Key Procedures
Modify Policies in One Location
Easier On-Site Review
Attach Policies to Each Standard
Faster Review Process
Prove Compliance with Complete Privacy
Role-Based Access for Data Security
FAQs on Accreditation Data Management System
The accreditation data management software is an advanced edTech tool to compile and manage data & supporting documents required for successfully getting accredited by reputed accreditation agencies.
Accreditation is important to the reputation of higher education institutions among students and employers. Accreditation management software accelerates and simplifies all criteria necessary for accreditation, making it easier and faster to qualify for accreditation.
The accreditation data management system can help institutions manage the given activities and simplify their journey to accreditation.
- Data fetching from ERP software
- Auto-generated 100% accurate compliance reports
- Data management in chronological order
- Mianatinence of supporting documents & evidence for accreditation
- AI-powered analytics for better insights
Accreditation is like a hallmark of quality education in educational institutions. It reflects the highest quality education & work processes of HEIs. Therefore, every HEI must try to get accredited by a recognized accreditation entity.