CCMS © - Centralized Campus Management System A CLOUD-BASED INTEGRATED ERP FOR SCHOOLS & COLLEGES OF ANY CAMPUS
Centralized Campus Management System is a cloud-based ERP system useful for all types of Educational Institutions. An educational Trust / Society can use the cloud-based ERP for effective centralized management of all its Schools, Colleges, Polytechnics, ITI located in a single or multiple Campuses.
It provides a total online solution for digitalization of all administrative activities.
- Student life cycle comprising of Online Admissions & Fees, Academics, Class Attendance, e-Learning, Examination & Results, Training & Placement, Hostel, Bus Management & Library.
- Faculty life cycle comprising of: Teaching & Class attendance, Valuation & Marks entry, HRMS – Payslip, Online Leave, Service Book, PF & Income tax.
- School & College Administration comprising of Accounts & Finance, Purchase & Stores, HRMS, Web & Alumni, Library, Transportation, Dispatch.
- One-stop Solution
Manage all your activities and tasks of campus from a single platform.
- Better, faster decisions
Provides precise & accurate information to end users for better decision.
- Reduced Workload
Automated tasks enable teachers & faculty to focus more on teaching.
- Centralized Database
Organize & store all key data in a unified database.
- Streamlined Processes
The deployed workflow-based system ensures streamlined processes.
- Reduced Cost
Automated tasks reduce man hours which reduce the cost of operations.
- No Queues
The students can apply online for admission & pay fees online 24*7 instead of 3 hours in a queue.
- Paperless Operations
Since all operations are carried out through ERP, the need for paper documentation is eliminated.
- Analytics-enabled Dashboards.
- Multi-campus structure.
- NAAC reports in a click.
- Auto-generated daily reports such as DCR, etc.
- Free upgrades & instant implementation.
- Role-based access.
- 24*7 access from anywhere.
- Integration with Mobile Apps, SMS & Emails.
- Complete control, visibility & transparency.
- Modular ERP - implement in phases.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSIONS
Students apply (register) online for admissions, applications are processed and merit lists are generated. Fee Demand is created and on payment of fee, admission is confirmed. Add on module "Student Inquiry Management" is for effective management of admission leads.
- Registered Student List
- Merit list- General, Category-wise and Quota
- Admission Register
- Current Admission Position
- Admission Cancellation Report
- MIS reports according to fee type, medium, gender, caste, category, religion, region
ONLINE FEE PAYMENT
Parents/Students can pay fee online 24*7 via MasterSoft's Feepayr Portal - online fee collection portal, using Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, e-Wallets, etc. from anywhere. The fees paid is directly deposited in the Institute Bank Accounts. Feepayr also allows Cash Fee Collection in Campus.
- Fee e-Receipts
- Fee Collection Reports
- Outstanding Fee Reports
- Daily & Monthly Collection Registers
- Student Fee Ledger
- Late Fine & Caution Money Report
- Concession and Refund Reports
- Auto Generated Daily, Weekly, Monthly Fees and Admission reports to Management via email.
Manage student administration and student details (academic, personal, previous exams, subjects offered, documents received, etc.) at a centralized location. Generate Roll No., Section,Registration/Enrollment No. Semester-end/year-end promotion of students can be done in bulk.
- Identity card & Certificates like TC, Bonafide, NOC, DOB, Attempt.
- University / Government / Accreditation Reports.
- Data Export to Excel
- MIS reports according to faculty, medium, gender, caste category.
- Student lists
- Subject/Class-wise Attendance Sheet
- Document Submission Report
TIME TABLE & STUDENT ATTENDANCE
Define time table linking, Faculty, students, classroom & subject for attendance. Automate attendance marking process with Mobile Apps and send alerts to Parents. Keep a record of covered topics in a lecture.
- Time Table according to course, teacher & classroom
- Attendance Reports : according to Subject, Faculty, Class
- Poor Attendance Report & Undertaking Report
- Attendance Analysis according to Subject, Faculty, and Class.
- SMS / Email / App alerts to Parents / Students
ERP allows defining flexible rules & patterns for examination. Students register for exams online. Roll nos. are allotted and Exam time table is created. After conduction of exam, faculty enters marks and result calculation is done by ERP which is followed by result publishing. Copy case, unfair means & disciplinary actions taken can also be stored.
- Class-wise exam subject registration Report and Count
- Exam time-table & Hall-tickets
- Class-wise Seating Arrangement
- Exam room allocation and Attendance Sheet.
- Grade cards & Tabulation Register.
- MIS reports - Class topper, Subject Topper, etc.
- Result Gazette
- Consolidate Student Report
Compute Monthly Pay Bills & Supplementary bills, Income Tax & PF. Module allows 20 earning & 30 deduction pay heads with user defined flexible pay rules. Integrated with Leave & Attendance modules. Supports all GOI Pay Rules. Allows to define flexible Income Tax rules.
- Pay Slips & Salary Certificates
- Salary Register & Abstract
- Bank Statements
- Schedules of Deductions-PT, LIC
- Income Tax Report & Form 16 24Q
- Annual Salary Reports
- MIS Reports, etc.
ATTENDANCE & LEAVE
Automate staff attendance via biometric integration. Process attendance data. Send SMS/email alerts.Define Leave types and it's Rules. Calculate monthly Leaves and LWPs for each staff. Employees can apply for Leaves online and sanction by authorities. Automatic periodic leave crediting. Transfer data to Payroll.Auto-calculation of Leave/Late-marks
- Leave & Attendance Reports
- Date-wise,Month-wise leave & attendance reports
- Daily Absentee Report
- Continuous absentee Report
- Department-wise leave & attendance reports
Maintain any number of Accounts (Cash books). Integrated with Fees and Payroll modules. Minimize Account section work. Generate Receipts. Make Payment & JV entries. Print Cheques. Bank Reconciliation.
- Cash-Bank-JV-Day books
- Party Ledgers
- Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet
- Receipt & Payment
- Income & Expenditure statement
- Cheque printing and Reports
Lib Man modules are - Acquisition & Cataloguing, Circulation, Serial Controls & OPAC. Lib Man automates Procurement & Payments process, Borrower Records, Circulation, Reservation, Reference section, Book Bank, Clearance & Fine, Binding, Stock Verification, Budget Analysis, Indexing &Serial Control work. OPAC provides book search according to: Title, Authors, Subject, Publisher, Class / ISBN No., Key words
- Accession Register
- AACR2 Catalogues
- Barcode, QR & Spine Labels
- Circulation Reports
- Claim & Fine reports
- Serial Accession Register
- Binder orders & Bound Volume Record
- Budget Analysis reports
- MIS Reports
Teachers can mark attendance, assign homework, and share study resources, etc. While Parents can view attendance, time-table & schedules, apply for leave, track Bus, and chat with school admin & teachers, etc. School Admin can view attendance and assigned homework details, chat with teachers & parents, view reports, assign rights, and send important notifications to teachers & parents, etc.
- Class Attendance Register
- Day / Month - wise Class Attendance Report
- Student-wise attendance report
- Maximum / Minimum Attendance Reports
- Sent Homework Details
- Notification Details
- Attendance not marked details
MASTERSOFT CLOUD APP
Staff can admit students, collect student fees, check outstanding fees. Teachers can mark attendance. Library staff can issue/return books, fetch book details instantly. Officers / Management can view Dashboards & summarized information.
- 360° view of Students
- Daily academic reports
- Admission position report
- Student attendance reports
- General report
- Fee reports
- Library issue/return report
Multilingual Book Search App. Libraries can upload and update Book data on M-OPAC Cloud. Patrons get free & easy access to book details of one / all registered Libraries. App provides Global Search utility. Non-computerized Library can also be a part of M-OPAC Platform.
Mobile App for students. Students can - check fee dues, pay fees online, get notified by teachers, view exam schedules, class schedules & timetable, view attendance reports and analysis, view book issue/return details, exam results & analysis, get notices & updates.
- BUS MANAGEMENT
- VISITOR MANAGEMENT
- RFID LIBRARY
- SERVICE BOOK
- FEEDBACK MANAGEMENT