CCMS © - Centralized Campus Management SystemA cloud-BASED integrated ERP FOR schools & COLLEGES of any campus
Centralized Campus Management System is a cloud based ERP system useful for any type of Schools – such as State / CBSE / IB / Residential and any University affiliated college of any faculty such Arts, Commerce, Science, Law-Education, Social Science, Agricultural. This is also useful for Autonomous Arts, Commerce, MBA…. Colleges & Coaching classes as well as Non-Autonomous Engineering-Pharmacy colleges, Polytechnics, and ITI.
An educational Trust / Society can use this single cloud for effective centralized management of all its Schools, Colleges, Polytechnics, ITI located in one / multiple Campuses.
It provides a total online solution for computerization of all administrative activities. It computerizes:
- Student life cycle comprising of: Online Admissions & Fees, Academics, Class Attendance, e-Learning, Examination & Results, Training & Placement, Hostel, Bus Management & Library.
- Faculty life cycle comprising of: Teaching & Class attendance, Valuation & Marks entry, HRMS – Payslip, Online Leave, Service Book, PF & Income tax....
- School & College Administration comprising of: Accounts & Finance, Purchase & Stores, HRMS, Web & Alumni, Library, Transportation, Dispatch....
- Large & flexible and is suitable for various types & sizes of Educational Campuses.
- Instant Implementation. Go live within a week.
- Reliable backup and recovery system.
- No initial capital investment in ERP. SAAS low cost monthly billing.
- No need to invest on high cost servers, UPS, high speed internet...
- 24x7 Role based - secured Access to all from anywhere
- Minimizes manual efforts and improves efficiency.
- Supports latest technologies - Online Payment, Mobile Apps, Biometric & RFID, SMS/Email Alerts, QR Barcode, etc.
- Provides precise & secured information to end users for better decision.
- Campus automatically have access to latest ERP.
- Single integrated ERP for all schools / colleges / polytechnic of society.
ADMISSIONS & FEES
This module computerizes complete admission & fees processes. All type of fees can be collected & fees reports can be generated. School / College can define its courses offered, medium, faculties, fee cash books, fee types, faste category & fees heads in each cashbook.
Following activities are computerized:
- Prospectus sale & follow up reports
- Online registration by student for admission / in-campus registration
- Admission process - Dynamic merit list / lucky draw / first come basis
- Admission counseling and demand creation
- Fees Collection - Admission, development, exam, misc, hostel...
- Fees Collection Modes - Online (through payment gateway), counter – cash & bank, bank challan.
- Challan reconciliation
- Admission cancellation
- Receipt cancellation
- Fee refund
- Fees write-off
- Monthly fee installment in schools
- Student fine definition and collection
- Defining Fees Masters - Receipt books & its fee heads, session-wise, course wise & payment type-wise standard fees, cash books
- Centralized fees collection for multiple schools / colleges
- Admission with zero / excess fee ammount
- Subjectwise fees
- SMS & email alerts for fee transactions
- Fee receipts / e-receipts
- Daily / monthly detailed fees collection register
- Student ledger & outstanding fee report
- Bank reports
- Admission report & vacant position
- Admission / receipt cancellation report
- Scholarship reports
- Caution money reports
- Graphical MIS Report : Student reports and fees reports
In this module Student's Admission details such as - Academic, personal, last exams, subjects offered, certificates & documents received etc. are updated and roll No., section & Enrolment No. can be allotted. Throughout year students dues/ fines, Academic performance & medical history can be updated. Each student gets secured access to ERP and he can view his fees, academic, attendance & mark details thru this login on App. Following activities are also performed:
- Defining / updating subjects & subject groups opted by students.
- Student documents collection / issue.
- Updating student data such as payment type change / course change.
- Student semester-end / year-end promotion.
- Student admission register
- Attendance sheet
- Identity card
- Student list – Course-wise, subject-wise, medium-wise....
- User designed selected field – select student reports
- Reports / data export for: University / NAAC / State Board / CBSE / DTE / NBA
- Society level statistical reports
- Institute budget reports
- MIS Reports – a/c to Faculty, medium, gender, caste category, Fees category...
- Certificates - TC, bonafide, migration, NOC, DOB, attempt...etc
Attendance Module computerizes / automates process of student attendance by faculty & generation of necessary reports & alerts to parents / Management.
- Defining theory and practical batches
- Attendance configuration (present, absent, half day, on duty etc)
- Defining class-teacher time table
- Manual Attendance - Entry by faculty / operator: daily once / detailed lecturer-wise, monthly single entry
- Bio-metric & RFID Attendance – Integration with bio-metric devices
- Atcovation - Mobile app based attendance – daily / lecturerwise by faculty
- Option to mark attendance for Guest Lectures / Extra Lectures
- Attendance Report - Detailed & summary, studentwise / classwise / facultywise
- Warning letters
- Poor attendance & undertaking report for parent
- SMS / email alerts to students / parents – daily / weekly / monthly
- Attendance analysis report according to student, subject, faculty, class
It computerizes all the examination conduction & result calculation work of any school or college. Useful for various patterns of examinations such as – state / CBSE / IB schools; affiliated colleges / autonomous colleges, CBCS exam pattern.
This module covers all the procedures related to examination management right from bulk exam registration, exam roll no. allotment, defining exam time table, exam mark entry to result processing & declaration / publishing of results. It also provides: flexible marks entry pattern – such as multiple test, flexible rules for grading / gracing / passing / exemption / condonation / distinction / higher grading system and result calculation.
For CBSE schools – Exam module supports scholastic / co-scholastic exam pattern.
- Subject-wise / class-wise exam registration count/list
- Exam form
- Exam time table & hall tickets
- Exam room allocation and signature sheet
- Mark Entry Reports: Subject wise /batch wise/section wise
- Grade Cards & Tabulation Register
- Result MIS - Class Topper, Subject Topper, Gazettes & Statistics
This module manages student bus activity which is defined as follow:
- Bus Details - General, Servicing, Insurance
- Driver Details and History
- Route fees and Pick Points
- Bus Attendance
- Fuel Challan System
- Driver Leave & Approval
- SMS Alerts - to student / parents for bus schedule change
- On screen / SMS Alerts to User on expiry date of License, Insurance etc.
- Bus I-Card
- Route wise / Pick points wise Student list
- Daily / Monthly Bus Attendance Report
- Bus Analysis Report
- Bus Maintenance Report
Using this module, any number of Accounts (Cash books) can be maintained for any number of financial years.
- Master creation - Cash book, Ledger heads, Final account main & sub heads
- Receipt, Payment & JV entries & Voucher Printing
- Fees & payroll entries direct transfer to accounts
- Cheque Printing & Bank Reconciliation
- Reports - Vouchers, Cash / Bank / JV & Day book, Ledgers
- Final Accounts – Trial balance, Balance sheet, Receipt & Payment, Income & Expenditure statement, Schedules
This module computerizes the complete stores data & transactions right from inception of the College and generates various reports online. Transactions related to purchase, issue & transfer of inventory can be computerized. The module is flexible & User can define any number of items, vendors, departments / sections etc. Following types of reports are generated:
- Quotation letter, comparative statement, PO
- Stock Ledger
- Centralized / Departmental stock register
- Current Stock Position
- Daily goods receipt / issue register
- Reorder level report
- Department-wise value of total stock
- Invoice wise balance item report
Hostel module computerizes Hostel activities such as – Admissions, Fees, Mess allotment & monthly mess bills, Attendance etc.
- Defining theory and practical batches
- Hostel Admissions & fees
- Admission Cancellation & refund
- Hostel room, assets & Mess allotment
- Monthly Mess Bill
- Hostel student Leave management
- Guest Rooms
- Six monthly / Yearly refund & recovery
- Hostel-wise student list & Admission Register
- Cancellation report
- Hostel ID-Cards
- student certificates
- Vacant Rooms Report
- Attendance Report - Hostel / Mess Daily/ Monthly
- Hostel Fees & mess bill Collection Report
- Room Assets Report
We provide a elegant & professional website with latest techniques & concept for the Institute comprising of following links:
- Infrastructure – Building, Classrooms, Library, Computer Center, Hostel, Sports, Bank & Post Office, Canteen, Shops
- Academics - Courses offered & Admission procedures
- Teaching Departments - Faculty, Lab, Facilities, R & D
- About Us - Mission, History, Management & Administration
- People - Faculty, Officers & staff, Students & Alumni
- Achievements - Awards, Collaborations & Donations
- Events – Cultural, Conference, Seminar, Sports, Convocation
- Dynamic Links – Alumni; Faculty; News; Gallery & Feedback
- SMS & Email Solution, Contact us, Admin
HRMS - HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ESTABLISHMENT & PAYROLL)
HRMS module computerizes complete activities related to Faculty & staff employment. It includes sub-modules such as – Recruitment & joining, service Book, Attendance, Leave management, Employee training, Employee Appraisal, Payroll & income tax calculation.
- User defined unlimited Earning & deductions heads & User defined rules for calculation of various pay heads like DA, HRA, CLA, and PT etc.
- Monthly Pay bill & Supplementary bills
- Income Tax calculation
- PF & Loans management
- Pay Slips & Salary certificate, Salary Register & Abstract
- Bank Statement
- Schedules of – PF, LIC, GSLI, PT, other deductions
- Income Tax Report & Form 16, 24Q
- Employee's personal information reports
- Junior College Reports
- Annual Salary Reports
- MIS Reports - according to - Pay scale, Designation, Departments, Caste category, etc.
- Vacancy creation – Define post & Number of posts, required Qualification & Experience, Reservation
- On-line applying by eligible candidates with scans of important certificates
- Scrutiny by Scrutiny committee
- email to eligible candidates for interview
- Conduct of interview rounds, marking & shot-listing
- Final approval by Principal & Management
- Generation of Appointment letters
- Registration of Employees on Biometric & / or RFID Readers
- Integration of all Readers with local attendance Server
- Transfer of Reader attendance data to local Attendance Server & in-turn auto transfer to Cloud via Scheduler
- Shift management – Define shift timings, late coming & early going rules, late mark leave deduction rules
- Auto solving of missing incoming/outing timings
- Calculation of monthly LWP
- Attendance report – Monthly, login-logout time report, Attendance Muster
- Auto transfer of Attendance data from local server to Cloud via Scheduler
- Define leave types (CL,EL,ML,LWP,HPL,SPL, paternity / maternity, study ...) & Leave application Rules
- Leave Opening balances record
- On-line Leave application, sanction & Sanction order
- On-duty Leave Application & sanction
- Periodic crediting of leave
- Carrying Balance leave to next year
- Scanning & attachment of Leave sanction papers
- User defined Flexible Leave sanction authorities & path
- Leave cancellation / change
- Calculation of monthly Leave & transfer to Payroll for salary processing
- Various Leave Reports
- Design of multiple self Appraisal form for teaching, non-teaching employees & Officers
- On-line Self Appraisal by Employee
- Evaluation by various authorities & grade calculation for yearly increments
- Self Appraisal report
- Entry of all service book entries such as - Personal memoranda, Appointment, Family, Qualification, Qualifying Services, Loan & advances, Nomination, Disciplinary action, Pay revisions & increments, Leave, Promotion & Transfer, LTC., Training & conferences attended / conducted
- creation of new employee record
- Digitization of Personal File
LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This is an integrated, multi-user, multilingual and easy to use package for the complete computerization of in house operations of any Library. LIB MAN provides free multilingual support and bar code support. This supports UHF based RFID Library Automation & Smart Phone based OPAC.
Lib Man supports multiple currency & exchange rates. Data can be imported from ANSI / ISBN standards & can be Exported to Word, XL, PDF, TEXT....It provides SMS & E-mail alerts on all important activities such as issue / return of book, claim book availability
- Requisition & Purchase Order
- Book Accessioning, Invoice processing & Payments
- AACR2 Cataloging
- Binding, Write off & Stock Verification
- B. T. records
- Reservation & Claims
- Book bank
- Reference Books
- Notices / Reminders, Clearance & Fine
Book search according to Title, Author, Subject, Publisher, Class No, Accession, ISBN, Publication Year, Place, Word in a title, Belonging, Key word, Combinational.
- New / Renewal subscription order & reminders
- Binding of serial
- Indexing & Serial OPAC
- News Paper OPAC
- Newspaper & paper cutting
- Payment notices
- Current Arrivals
- Expected periodicals list
- Utilization of documents
- Budget Analysis
- Reservation / Claims analysis
- Graphical reports
- Summary & Analysis of documents
It is a smart phone based book search app for patrons. Patron can search book from his own campus library or many other libraries who permit search to all patrons. Search can be according to: Title, Author, Subject, Publisher, Class No, Accession, ISBN , Pub. Year, Place, Word in a title, Belonging, Key word, Combinational....M-OPAC permits Book Reservation to Patron, Inter Library Loan among Librarians & enables Rare book search due to huge multi-library database.
E-Learning, also known as ITLE (Interactive Teaching and Learning Environment) is On-line Teaching - Learning process having a rich set of tools and resources such as Online Test, Assignments, Virtual Notice Board, Discussion Forum, Chatting, for interaction between Faculty and Student. It integrates all mathematical symbols & User created diagrams
- For Faculty - Creation of - Syllabus, Teaching plan, Lecture Notes ,Assignment, Question Bank, E-Library Links, Announcement, Test Exam from question Bank. Evaluation of Assignment and Answering the Questions of students.
- For Student – Access – Assignments, Syllabus, Teaching Plan, Lecture Notes & e-library. Submission of Assignments, Appear for on-line test, Ask Questions, View Reply of Question, participate in Discussion Forum, chatting.
- Online Test – Faculty can create Descriptive & Objective Tests from question bank on selected topic by selecting questions manually or randomly and can define Date & time, duration, No. of Attempts Allowed for the Test.
- Syllabus, Teaching plan, Lecture Notes
- Assignment Results - Single Assignment, Single Student, a Subject
- Test Results
- Student Result
- Answer Sheet Copy
- Roll list with Photos
SMS & GROUP MAILS
- To students & parents – for Schedules of lectures & exam, Holidays, Attendance, Meeting notices, Fees dues, Results, publishing, Library books claims & return
- To Vendors - for quotations, PO & cheque collections
- To Faculty - notices, Holidays, Examinations, invigilation etc.