Online College Admission System & Fee Collection Software
An applicant is a person who seeks admission and a student is the one who gets admitted to school/college/institute/university. Visiting off site campus, taking application form, filling it, and then the submission is a backdated story. In the current era of digitalization, why should someone go offline to fill & submit the admission form for college?
By taking advantage of information technology things are available in a few clicks and the process from applicant to the student is not an exception for the same. MasterSoft ERP has a complete college management system solution from online application form submission to become a student of a specific institute including online payment, query management, a dashboard to know types of applicants, merit list generation, counselling, final selection, etc.
To automate and to make ease out of it to end users, it is really vital to make admission and selection processes online. Offline Admission is a very tedious and hectic activity.
Referring to ground level & real time challenges of admission and selection process; we have designed and developed a comprehensive online admission system according to institutes’ nature.
To understand it in detail, let’s divide it into two parts
Online Pre Admission Process
On one hand i.e. applicant, it is a process of filling a college admission form, query management, and making online fee payment to submit the form successfully. On the other hand for the Institute we are having a dashboard to get an overview of applicants, the status of applications and to check and reply on raised queries. We are also having a home page for applicants to know about the institute, program fee structure, eligibility criteria, closing date of the form, etc.
For submitting college applications online, the applicant needs to follow the given steps:
- Do your registration by clicking on the “Apply Now” button, fill appropriate information, authenticate the details and Sign In to the online admission portal
- Select appropriate programs, as per your preferences through the "Apply Program" option. Applicants have a choice to select the required program
- By referring each section fill relevant information such as Personal Information, Address Details, Education Details, and Entrance Exam Details
- Upload your Photo and Signature and Attach Supporting Documents
- Make a payment
Features of Online Admission System
- Home page before login gives detail about available programs, fees structure, eligibility criteria, FAQs, Important dates, etc
- After login, the applicant can check the status of its application by referring to the dashboard where she/he gets details of what information has been filled and how much information is to be filled for final submission
- Applicants can log in multiple times and resume from where she/he has left
- Applicants can preview the college form at any moment
- Having multiple online payment options such as net banking, debit card, credit card, wallet, etc
- By referring to the “Ask Query” and “My Raised Queries” sections, applicants can communicate with authorities of Institutes to get an answer to any query in an effective manner
Online Post Admission Process
Once the process of receiving online college admission forms gets over, further processes of scrutinizing received applications get started to make potential applicants to students. It consists, various activities such as merit list generation, marks, and document verification, branch counselling, provisional admission, and admission confirmation.
The admission & fees module integrates operations and processes of admission and fees at colleges. To list the basic features of this module-
- Fees can be collected subject-wise for each student
- Students receive SMS and email alerts of fees transactions
- Fees collection is centralized for a society of schools
- All details of admissions can be fed on the software
Admission and Fees Management System administers the set-up of faculty members of all departments. This includes the medium of instruction, fee cash books, fee heads, and fee types. It also enables feeding and restoring data of course details and caste category.
List of Reports Generated on Admission and Fees Collection Software:
- Daily Fees collection registers
- Fees abstract report
- Fees write Off report
- Bank-wise collection report
- Outstanding fee register
- Cancelled receipt report
- Admission cancellation report
- Admission position report
The Following Operations are Processed in this Module of Cloud Based College ERP:
- Prospectus sale
- Student registration
- Merit list and admissions
- Fees collected for admissions, development & examination
- Fee receipt cancellation
- Admission cancellation and fee refund
Benefits Of Online College Admission System
AutomationThe system is equipped with the latest technologies and innovations that automate manual tasks and reduce the workload of the faculty members.
Centralized PlatformStudent applications and admission data are stored in a centralized system which can be accessed by various departments for running different operations.
Admission Tracking SystemThe students can track their admission status at any point in time and then take further steps in the process.
SecurityThe system is hosted on a cloud platform that offers high security to the student’s data, and other information along with a safe backup procedure.
Easy Payment ProcessingThe software helps to avoid long queues for fees payment by offering secure online payment gateways and UPI options.
Generate ReportThe system helps the faculty to generate reports in the required formats, helps to analyze the data, and make informed decisions based on it.
Dr. Swapnil Madhamshettiwar
Vice Principal, SP College, Chandrapur
Thanks to the MasterSoft team, we carried out the complete process with cloud based technology online. Students were able to give exams from their home & results were announced. With the help of this online admission system, they filled their admissions forms for the next year session by uploading documents on portal and from our end, we processed & verified their admissions forms, displayed their merit list and finalized their admissions.
Dr. Manju Dubey
Librarian, R.S. Mundle College, Nagpur
We are finding the MasterSoft Online Admission Module very much useful. It has made our admission management work easier, especially in the tough time of COVID. I would like to mention the dedication of the team, the way they have configured the online payment system to make payments hassle-free is commendable. I congratulate the team & want to say that with Mastersoft the show is going on even in the difficult pandemic
FAQs on Online Admission Software
Online College Admission System streamlines, automates, and manages all admission-related activities such as online registration, merit list generation, fees collection, and student information management to ensure successful student enrollment.
Pre-admission activities include – Receiving & tracking thousands of student’s applications to verifying the document & short listing the final candidates.
Post-admission activities include – keeping a detailed record of student’s personal details, previous education information, birth certificates, fees management, generating roll list, course allotment, college attendance, and much more.
To ensure a smooth flow of online admission procedure, students need to follow the following steps.
- Start the registration by login the online admission portal
- Select the program for which you want to apply
- Fill the required information – name, educational & entrance exam details
- Upload supporting documents to authenticate the documents
- Make the registration payment online
- Wait for the final merit list
- Pay the complete college fees for admission confirmation
The following are the major challenges that students & college staff face during online college admission procedure:
- Student Data Security
- Safe Online Payments
- Tracking Application Status
- Shortlisting Students
MasterSoft ERP Software for College is hosted on a highly secure cloud that has features like-role-based access, OTP & password encryption. Thus, there’s zero chance of data theft during any kind of activity. Also, it is integrated with a secure online payment gateway & e-receipt provision to ensure safe online payments. Speaking of application tracking, BI-powered analytics dashboard is helpful in providing insights on application status. Last but not least, the software allows the college staff to define the shortlisting parameters such as cut off according to caste, category, nationality, etc to generate an error-free final list of selected students.
Yes, MasterSoft Online Fees Payment & Collection System - Feepayr supports multiple modes of online fee payments including - Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking Services.
Students also get a split fee option wherein they can pay the college fees in installments as per college’s guidelines.
Online Fee Collection is absolutely safe. All PGs associated with MasterSoft work in accordance with the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) norms, money is deposited normally within 24 hours, it might take up to 48 hours in case of network issues / technical prob /mode of payment.
The cost of Online College Admission Software varies depending on aspects like - login portal functionalities, features, implementation services, etc. To know the price of MasterSoft Online College Admission Software, or schedule a FREE demo, please connect with us.