Online Examination Management System
For any college, the journey of managing & conducting examinations to the evaluation of papers and declaring results is quite crucial. The college authorities & faculty need to carefully plan & execute everything to ensure the best practices. And thus, handling examination processes manually is surely not a good idea as it consumes the institution´s time and resources, and still, the possibility of exam-related errors remains high.
MasterSoft´s examination management software is an end-to-end solution to simplify, streamline, and manage all exam-related activities seamlessly. Designed & developed to carry out offline as well as online conduction of examinations, this software empowers faculty to take care of the following pre-examination, real-time examination, and post-examination activities.
College ERP Modules
Student Management Student Management
Faculty ManagementFaculty Management
Easily Automate Exams with Online Examination System
The pre-examination activities include planning & organizing a set of tasks that need to be carried out before the exams. MasterSoft Exam Module enables the faculty to streamline all these activities and save their time & efforts.
- Creation of Question Papers
- Student Applications Verification
- Test Venue/Hall/Room Audits
- Exam Duty Allocation to Faculty
- Candidates Exam Roll Number Creation
- Room Allotment to Candidates
- Admit Cards & Hall Ticket Generation
- Attendance Sheet Generation
Examination Day Activities
The examination day activities include planning & organizing the following set of activities that need to be carried out on the day of the examination.
- Venue/Hall/Invigilation & Management
- Verifying Students Details
- Managing Real-time Attendance
- Handling Documents & Reports
- Collecting & Verifying Exam Sheets
With the examination management system, the college faculties get the provision to perform the given crucial post-exam activities without any hassle.
- Marks Evaluation
- Final Result Generation
- Mark Sheets/Grade Card Creation
- MIS Reports on Students´ Performance
- Display Results on the College Website
- Email/SMS the Students´ Results to Parents
Online Examination Conduction
Online exam management software has emerged as an important edTech tool nowadays as it minimizes the hassles of traditional paper-pen based written exams by simplifying & automating the exam management process & providing quick result evaluation and publishing.
Right from examination formalities such as - setting question papers, assessments, to compiling candidate's registration details and scrutinizing their academic performance by checking answer sheets to generating accurate results and reports, college examination software helps the institution to manage examination process seamlessly.
Hosted on highly secured cloud technology & integrated with the latest attendance tracking system & proctoring tools, the ERP software ensures 100% security & scalability, keeps tab on students attending the exam, and minimizes the probability of malpractices.
How MasterSoft Online Examination Solution Functions
With the aid of MasterSoft college software, the following set of exam-related activities can be streamlined.
- Creation of multiple sets of question papers - in both the MCQs and Descriptive Formats within a short span. Multiple question sets creation would further help teachers to keep a tab on cheating and other malpractices by students.
- Creation of mock test papers for students who want to practice the test beforehand the final examination. As online examination is a relatively new concept, mock tests can help students prepare psychologically for the exams leaving the unnecessary fear of technology.
- Since most students have access to mobile phones, they can access Mobile Based Assessments for MCQs working well at lowest bandwidth.
- The special provision of descriptive tests further enables them to type & voice type their answers in multilingual format, capture & upload relevant images to justify the answers.
Besides students, this examination software for colleges can prove to be a boon for faculty and teachers as well. It can improve their productivity by helping them reduce their timings and efforts spent on manual operations such as preparing examination schedules, question sets, and result calculations. And with the aid of image based proctoring, the system automatically captures random images & helps the faculty to keep a tab on student's activities.
All-in-all, it enhances the impact of online teaching-learning classes and students progress.