Cloud Based School Management System Software A WEB-BASED E-GOVERNANCE ERP FOR ALL TYPES OF SCHOOLS
MasterSoft’s School Management ERP aims at easing administrative hassles and enhancing, efficiency and productivity. The Solution, is cloud based and supports various modern technologies such as – Online payment gateway, RFID smart cards, bio-metric, mobile apps, email alerts etc. School management software is agile and can be tailored according to the requirements of the institution.
Why School Management System Software?
MasterSoft believes that, true breakthrough in advancement is achieved when administrative and managerial activities are automated. As schools have comprehensive subjects and complex exam pattern; the need to go digital is paramount. School ERP Software provides the following advantages :
- Empower teachers through the E-learning platform
- Keep parents and students in the connectivity loop at all times, through SMS, Email and Mobile Apps
- Go paperless, generate e- reports on a click of a button
- Reduce monotonous task of your administrative department. The ERP will do the work for your school!
- Track student en route, to and from home
- Elegant website presence, to showcase your school’s vision and mission for education
- Manage your library’s cataloguing, accessioning and circulation effortlessly
Features Incorporated in School ERP
The solution provides the facility of usage of cloud based school ERP by multiple members based on their roles, by logging in thus, avoiding overburdening. The entire staff and faculty of the school can manage, activities and modules assigned to them through their login.
The User Interface being easy to use and quite interactive facilitates different users at school to manage operations efficiently without any technical help from an engineer.
Customizable Modules and Plugins
Modules provided are interlinked and customizable i.e. can be tailored according to the requirements of the school. The administrative head of the school can have an access to all operations that are being processed, tabulated or recorded.
Data security and Backup
A web based service saves data on cloud instead of saving it on decentralized databases hence, the data can be retrieved easily. Backup of data is automatic and the school doesn’t have to invest in hardware to store data.
Cost and energy saving
A web based service has the expedience to generate reports, receipts and challans through the software. The reports can be exported in PDF, Excel, Word and other formats.
SMS and Email Integration
This plugin sends SMS and Emails to parents, guardians about the day-to-day activities of their wards. SMS and Email informs parents/ guardians about events, examination, attendance, reports and homework.
Online and On-site client support
MasterSoft support is available online and on site, 24x7, to aid any technical help required. The services offered are quite stable and user-friendly thus much troubleshooting.
Schools can request for a free demonstration or a trial version of the software, to understand features of the product. The trial version is available for 30 days.
Atcovation, an android mobile application for schools to mark attendance, manage events and connect parents with day to day activities of the child.
Is an online portal to pay all types of fees anytime, anywhere. Patrons can use Feepayr on smart phones or computers. Feepayr offers payment via various gateways such as Paytm , Atom, Billdesk.
School Management Software for Different Boards in India
1) State Board of Education
Every state in India has its own board of education that conducts certificate examinations for classes X to XII. The curriculum and co-curricular activities, of each state board are based upon the regional history and relevance. Mastersoft offers customized solutions for all State Boards.
2) The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
All CBSE schools, private and public fall under the large umbrella of the Union Government of India, and follow the syllabus designed by NCERT. We Offer - Cloud enabled CBSE School Management Software, tailored keeping in mind CBSE norms and requirements.
MasterSoft Cloud’s Examination Module for CBSE School Software promises the following traits:
- User can define Exam Session for each academic year; can define maximum/minimum grades, exam marks and points that have to be integrated before assessments. This ensures easy evaluation.
- Scholastic and Co-Scholastic grade and mark scale can be defined for each subject.
- The user can define subject, category it falls under; be it Scholastic or Co-Scholastic, Compulsory or Optional, and Practical. Depending on the subject, user can identify symbols for each subject.
- For easy management of examination processes, user can generate reports of the following:
- Examination List (Scholastic/ Co-Scholastic)
- Marks Pattern List
- Descriptive Indicators
- Grades’ List
- List of descriptive indicators
- Student Registration details
- Allotment of Marks
- Subject-wise, Examination- wise marks
- Consolidated Marksheet
- As, the Co-scholastic Areas and Activities have descriptive Indicators; the software provides gratifying results. The user can define, change or identify each descriptive indicator.
- Once the following has been identified by the software, user can register each student for examination. Registration of student can be done each at a time or in bulk.
- The interface has the facility to allocate roll numbers to each student. Once the examinations are over, user can assign marks to all subjects (Scholastic and Co-Scholastic).
- The Software has marks integrated in its system thereby the ERP can generate or prepare grade card / mark list, to be printed.
Marksheets generated are :
- Examination (term) wise
- Formative Assessment
- Summative Assessment
- Complete/ Consolidated report card
Benefits of CBSE examination management ERP :
- Customized according to the latest CBSE CCE pattern
- Teachers don’t have to maintain individual student file/folder
- Auto- calculations of formative and summative assessments marks
- Auto- generation of report cards based on CBSE system
- Parents are updated about examination and marks through SMS and Email.
3) Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
ICSE Board of Examination is a private, non-governmental board of school education and has a different set of rules and regulations for academics and examinations. In most schools, for standard I to VII, the faculty and the board of academicians have an autonomous syllabus, the books referred are of different publications per se. From VIII to X, schools start preparing its students for ICSE Board Examinations.
MasterSoft understands the needs of ICSE School Software; as ICSE Schools have a comprehensive range of subjects and follow a different examination and assessment pattern, the ERP provides personalized solution.
4) International Baccalaureate (IB)
International Baccalaureate, a non profit educational foundation, focuses on a student centric approach to educate, generate inquisitiveness and nurture different disciplines of study. IB’s interactive learning programs offer:
- A la carte curriculum where the student has the freedom to choose subjects as per his/her liking.
- Teaching methods target learning aspects of disciplines/subjects.
- Global recognition of IB’s educational programs develops student into a global persona.
Start using School ERP Software for your Schools in 10 minutes!
MasterSoft Cloud’s School ERP is robust, dynamic and multi- user. ERP is stable and easy to use. Installation is quick; data stays secure on the cloud server. We offer online and offline troubleshooting 24x7.