RFID & Biometric School Attendance Software
Our company offers two types of School Attendance System.
1. RFID Attendance/Biometric Software - Card/Thumb Impression Based
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) portals has to be installed at the school’s common entrance. Students have to pass through the common entrance to get attendance marked. RFID ID cards are issued to students. The RFID Antenna reads the card, marks arrival and departure time of students; at the same time attendance is reported to parents via SMS or E-mail or both.
- In LF technology Biometric Readers are installed in each classroom or multiple readers are installed at various common locations of the school. The student has to hover the ID card or put a thumb on reader, on arrival to school and before leaving school. Reader registers the card/ thumb impression and attendance gets marked. Teacher can correct the attendance of student.
2. Manual Attendance
Manual attendance management system registers attendance of students by feeding it on the software. Manual attendance ensures that the;
- Faculty receives updates of absent roll numbers’ data on a day to day basis on the Attendance Server. SMS or e-mail is sent to parents updating them about student presence or absence.
- The monthly summary of attendance can be sent to parents or otherwise be uploaded on the Institute’s website.
School attendance software not only makes attendance marking accessible across servers but also keeps attendance data organized and easily retrievable.