School Exam Management Software
Examination times are the busiest for each school. School exam management software eases the task of examination processes in schools. Examination management module of School ERP administers and verifies the following operations:
- Result publishing from Std. I to XII. Results can be published in three formats: on a marks based system, grade based system and combination of both.
- The module configures number of classes, subjects, language and types of examinations.
- User can define grace and exam rules. Minimal human errors can happen on this examination management system as the ERP provides strong validations.
- This module integrates student's data from the fees collection module.
User Operations include :
- class-wise examination scheme. This include subjects offered, maximum marks, passing marks
- Passing criteria
- Grace rules
The Administrative Staff has the discretion to enter and manage:
- Test, mid -term and final marks entry processing and finalization of results
- Mark sheet and grade card printouts
- Tabulation register and certificate printing
- Merit list generation
- Result analysis on the basis of percentage, subject, gender and caste category.
- Customize mark sheets, certificates and reports.
Results can be published on the Internet or website. Parents and students can view their results published online which saves their trip to school.