Cloud Based College Management System Software
A college management system is a cloud based educational ERP software that enables higher education institutions & colleges to manage online admission, student enrollment, students’ attendance, online fees, grades, assignments, library books, etc. It can also generate online results, marksheet, students’ performance reports, etc & simplify the hassles of faculty.
MasterSoft College Management System is an end-to-end solution for colleges to improve operational efficiency & institutional outcomes by automating Student-Faculty lifecycle and campus administration. Hosted on cloud, this college ERP helps educators to streamline all the core activities with the latest technology stack such as biometrics, business intelligence tools & analytics dashboard that generates precise reports on college admission, enrollment, scholarship, previous academic record, domicile, fees, alerts, attendance and compliance management.
MasterSoft's College ERP has 25+ pro modules and 30+ inbuilt modules. This software is designed keeping in mind the different operations of a college. Our team understands that for any college to function their administrative processes plausibly, should and must opt for an cloud education ERP, for the following reasons -
- Manual work reduces considerably
- Operations of Academic and Non-Academic department get in-synced
- Generates reports/ receipts/ drafts for all modules
- Data stays secure
- Affordable Customization
- Modern Web Technologies
- Reasonably priced
- 24x7 online and offline support
Key Features Of College ERP Software
Our software and services are mainly based around the following attributes:
Cloud education ERP is integrated with modern technologies like Feepayr, our portal for online fees payment and biometric & RFID technology which is supported by the library management software.
Support and Backup
When colleges seek ERP solutions for their institution what they are actually looking out for is a software which not only manages every teeny-tiny activity of the college but also ensures effective support, retrieval and efficacy of data.
College automation software has many functions, predetermined actions and tabs, thus will reduce the administrative work of colleges. Moreover, colleges have their own rules and regulations which are peculiar to that very institution; for such colleges we offer customization.
MasterSoft assures significant implementation and training sessions for college ERP software before installing it. It drives staff and users towards a regularised pattern of functioning.
Moreover, It makes sure that data and confidential information of the college stays secure, under the vigilance of the admin and protected from external threats.
When ERP is cloud based, colleges do not have to invest heavily on hardware installations. The greatest functional fact is that it can have many users across different college departments.
Cloud based college management software is designed to cater colleges; globally. So far our clientele is 2200+ schools, colleges and universities across India. Our centralized campus management system is for university affiliated art, science, commerce and law colleges. We also offer ERP solutions for engineering, pharmacy, medical, management and autonomous colleges.
Benefits of College ERP Software>
For any college to function their administrative processes evenly, educators must choose an efficient College Administration System & get entitled to the following benefits.
Accreditation Data Management & Compliance Reports
Accreditation Data Management Software module to help Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) get prepared for accreditations from agencies like NBA/NAAC by managing institutional data, maintaining necessary documents & proofs and generating error-free reports.
Multi Campus Structure For Different Societies
CCMS supports a multi-campus structure that enables trusts & educational societies to have centralised database & streamlined operations across unitary institutions, schools/colleges, while maintaining their individual autonomy.
Auto-triggered Reports & Analytics Dashboard
Auto-mails of everyday report to admins & BI-powered analytics dashboard integration to monitor activities & provide valuable insights for driving institutional performance. Auto-generated & auto-triggered daily collection reports depicting the overview of everyday work & a dashboard stating key performance indicators helps stakeholders to evaluate institutional performance.
Vice Principal, SP College, Chandrapur
Thanks to the MasterSoft team, we carried out the complete process with cloud based technology online. Students were able to give exams from their home & results were announced. With the help of this online admission system, they filled their admissions forms for the next year session by uploading documents on portal and from our end, we processed & verified their admissions forms, displayed their merit list and finalized their admissions.
Mr. C. Zothakhuma
Registrar, Mizoram University.
MasterSoft team implemented best ERP solution in Mizoram University which helps us to streamline our objectives and meet automation. They are the industry's best education erp provider.Read More
FAQs on College ERP Software
The College management system is an ERP solution that enables colleges & higher education institutions to manage & simplify online admissions, fees, student enrollment, attendance management, etc for HEIs. The college automation software can be integrated with an efficient college ERP modules like outcome based education system (OBE), e-learning, training & placement, alumni management, library management, finance, payroll, and examination management, etc for better productivity.
Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) are required to submit institutional data of past few years along with necessary proofs & documents, and error-free compliance reports to get successfully accredited from reputed agencies like NBA/NAAC. Colleges ERP system can help institutions get ready for the accreditation by helping them –
- Manage the required data & academic information
- Generate accurate compliance reports while ensuring best practices
Here’s how College ERP Software can help institutions to conduct in-house as well as online examinations seamlessly.
1) Offline Exams: For successful conduction of offline/in-house examinations, the student information system (SIS) for college allows faculty to manage all the pre-examination & post-examination activities efficiently.
Pre-exam activities include –
Preparing exam timetable, generating hall tickets, seat & room allocation, attendance sheet organization.
Post-exam activities include –
Evaluating student performance by calculating marks, preparing grade cards, reports without any error.
2) Online Exams:The online examination ERP system eradicates the hassles of faculty by enabling them to conduct the entire examination procedure online & save enormous time & efforts. To ensure a smooth experience, it streamlines all the major exam tasks such as –creating exam timetables, scheduling exams, managing exam attendance, evaluating answers, creating error-free grade cards, and displaying results online within a short frame of time.
Online College Admission Software simplifies the hassles of admission by automating & streamlining all the activities of student admission procedure including college fee payments & collection. It empowers college staff & students by enabling them to perform the following activities speedily & thus, maximizing the overall productivity.
- Apply & register for college admission online
- Upload necessary documents directly online
- Make registration fee payments online via trusted payment gateways
- Make final admission fees online on getting shortlisted
- Track, receive & verify students ‘applications online
- Collect college registration fee online via secured payment gateways
- Create the final merit lists & communicate with students virtually
- Collect final admission fees online & confirm admission
The following list depicts the modules of College ERP that help the administrators automate and manage the work processes seamlessly.
- College Admission & Fees Management System
- College Attendance Management System
- College Examination & Assessment
- Outcome Based Education (OBE) System
- E-Learning or Learning Management System
- Purchase & Store Management System
- Hostel Management System
- Human Resource Management System
- Accounts & Finance Management System
- Library Automation & Management System
- Training & Placement Department Management System