Online School Management System Software E-GOVERNANCE ERP FOR ALL TYPES OF SCHOOLS
School ERP software is a robust, time-tested educational ERP system integrated with the advanced modules to enable faculty & educators to digitize the daily work processes of educational institutions. Also referred to as a school management system, the smart school ERP software simplifies the complex administrative & non-administrative tasks including online admission, online fees management, examination management, assessments, timetable, schedule planning, teaching-learning, etc. Thus, the benefits of the school management system are numerous in terms of improving productivity, efficiency & ROI.
School management software is designed to track and record the administrative work of schools and educational institutions. It has all the modules that help faculty and staff to maintain all student records like managing academic records, fees management, timetable management, and all other required information of the institution. Overall it is specially designed to manage all the administrative work of schools and institutions.
MasterSoft’s School Management ERP aims at easing administrative hassles and enhancing efficiency, and productivity. The solution is cloud based and supports various modern technologies such as – Online payment gateway, RFID smart cards, biometric, mobile apps, email alerts, etc. School management software is agile and can be tailored according to the requirements of the institution.
Why School Management System Software?
MasterSoft believes that true breakthroughs in advancement are achieved when administrative and managerial activities in an educational institution are automated. As school administrators need to manage activities like online admission, fees management, examination management, etc while keeping a tab on daily students & faculty activities, their efficiency & overall productivity; the need to digitize the work processes with a school management system software is paramount.
Benefits of School Management System
The following list depicts the top benefits of the school management system.
- Empower teachers & students through the E-learning platform
- Keep parents & students in the connectivity loop at all times, through SMS, email & mobile apps
- Go paperless, digitize administrative & non-administrative tasks
- Generate 100% accurate reports with a click of a button
- Reduce the monotonous task of your administrative department
- Track student en route, to and from home in real-time
- Elegant website presence, to showcase your school’s vision and mission for education
- School library management system to manage your library’s cataloguing, accessioning & circulation effortlessly
- Online admission system for driving better efficiency & student enrollment
- Online fee collection & payment portal integration for hasslefree school payments
Features of School ERP Software
The solution provides the facility of usage of online school ERP by multiple members based on their roles, by logging in thus, avoiding overburdening. The entire staff and faculty of the school can manage activities and modules assigned to them through their login.
The User Interface being easy to use and quite interactive facilitates different users at school to manage operations efficiently without any technical help from an engineer.
Customizable Modules and Plugins
Modules provided are interlinked and customizable i.e. can be tailored according to the requirements of the school. The administrative head of the school can have access to all operations that are being processed, tabulated, or recorded.
Data security and Backup
A cloud based service saves data on cloud instead of saving it on decentralized databases hence, the data can be retrieved easily. Backup of data is automatic and the school doesn’t have to invest in hardware to store data.
Cost and energy saving
A cloud based service has the expedience to generate reports, receipts, and challans through the software. The reports can be exported in PDF, Excel, Word, and other formats.
SMS and Email Integration
This plugin sends SMS and Emails to parents, guardians about the day-to-day activities of their wards. SMS and Email inform parents/guardians about events, examinations, attendance, reports, and homework.
Online and On-site client support
MasterSoft support is available online and on-site, 24x7, to aid any technical help required. The services offered are quite stable and user-friendly thus much troubleshooting.
Schools can request a free demonstration or a trial version of the software, to understand the features of the product. The trial version is available for 30 days.
Atcovation, an android mobile application for schools to mark attendance, manage events, and connect parents with day to day activities of the child.
It is an online portal to pay all types of fees anytime, anywhere. Patrons can use Feepayr on smartphones or computers. Feepayr offers payment via various gateways such as Paytm, Atom, Billdesk.
The School ERP system is designed to effectively manage all the administrative as well as non-administrative tasks of a school such as monitoring daily activities & school information. The School ERP system provides role-based access to the users that restricts the access to sensitive institutional & student database to specific users only. With the integration of such provisions & functionalities, it is trusted as one of the best ERP software for schools in India & various other countries.
I completely adore this “impact-creating” quote by Aristotle on education. Be it traditional teaching-learning setup or the modernized edTech for the classroom version of education brought to us by the NEP 2020, Read More....
FAQs on School ERP Software
A school management software is a system which is designed to manage & simplify the day-to-day administrative & non-administrative tasks of a school. School management software enables schools to monitor daily activities like daily attendance, timetable management, etc. from a single centralized platform. From managing online admissions, assigning homework, assessments, examination management, finance and payroll management, and library management, the school ERP software offers various modules for complete campus administration & enables educators to make quick & thoughtful decisions that enhance student & faculty performance & drive institutional growth.
The cost of school management software varies depending on aspects like - total number of modules, student capacity, features & functionalities, implementation services, etc. On an average, the price of school ERP software in India falls in the range of 0 to 250 Rs Per Student Per Year.
Here are the best practices by which schools can benefit from e-learning modules with the integration of the best ERP software for schools software successfully.
- Conduct online lectures, integrated with Microsoft Teams
- Create an e-library, upload teach notes and e-books
- Send announcements
- Conduct Online Assessment: MCQ and Descriptive.
- Ensure Communication through email and communication forum
- Assign Tasks online and Evaluate the same
- Keep parents and teachers in loop
Being the largest & oldest educational ERP providers in India, MasterSoft offers the following school ERP modules to ensure best practices in schools.
- Admission & Fees Management System
- Student Administration System
- Student Attendance System
- Inhouse & Online Examination System
- Finance Management System
- Payroll & Leave Management System
- Establishment or Service Book
- Library Automation Software
- E-Learning Software
- Online Assessment Tools
- Hostel Management System
- School Bus Management
School Management Software for Different Boards in India
1) State Board of Education
Every state in India has its own board of education that conducts certificate examinations for classes X to XII. The curriculum and co-curricular activities of each state board are based upon the regional history and relevance. Mastersoft offers customized solutions for all State Boards.
2) The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
All CBSE schools, private and public fall under the large umbrella of the Union Government of India, and follow the syllabus designed by NCERT. We Offer - Cloud enabled CBSE School Management Software, tailored keeping in mind CBSE norms and requirements.
MasterSoft Cloud’s Examination Module for CBSE School Software promises the following traits:
- Users can define Exam Session for each academic year; can define maximum/minimum grades, exam marks, and points that have to be integrated before assessments. This ensures an easy evaluation.
- Scholastic and Co-Scholastic grade and mark scale can be defined for each subject.
- The user can define the subject, category it falls under; be it Scholastic or Co-Scholastic, Compulsory or Optional, and Practical. Depending on the subject, users can identify symbols for each subject.
For easy management of examination processes, user can generate reports of the following with exam management system:
- Examination List (Scholastic/ Co-Scholastic)
- Marks Pattern List
- Descriptive Indicators
- Grades’ List
- List of descriptive indicators
- Student Registration details
- Allotment of Marks
- Subject-wise, Examination- wise marks
- Consolidated Marksheet
- As the Co-scholastic Areas and Activities have descriptive Indicators; the software provides gratifying results. The user can define, change, or identify each descriptive indicator.
- Once the following has been identified by the software, the user can register each student for examination. Registration of students can be done each at a time or in bulk.
- The interface has the facility to allocate roll numbers to each student. Once the examinations are over, users can assign marks to all subjects (Scholastic and Co-Scholastic).
- The Software has marks integrated into its system thereby the ERP can generate or prepare the grade card/mark list, to be printed.
Marksheets generated are :
- Examination (term) wise
- Formative Assessment
- Summative Assessment
- Complete/ Consolidated report card
Benefits of CBSE examination management ERP :
- Customized according to the latest CBSE CCE pattern
- Teachers don’t have to maintain individual student file/folder
- Auto-calculations of formative and summative assessments marks
- Auto-generation of report cards based on CBSE system
- Parents are updated about examinations and marks through SMS and Email
3) Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
ICSE Board of Examination is a private, non-governmental board of school education and has a different set of rules and regulations for academics and examinations. In most schools, for standard I to VII, the faculty and the board of academicians have an autonomous syllabus, the books referred are of different publications per se. From VIII to X, schools start preparing their students for ICSE Board Examinations.
MasterSoft understands the needs of ICSE School Software; as ICSE Schools have a comprehensive range of subjects and follow a different examination and assessment pattern, the ERP provides personalized solutions.
4) International Baccalaureate (IB)
International Baccalaureate, a nonprofit educational foundation, focuses on a student-centric approach to educate, generate inquisitiveness, and nurture different disciplines of study. IB’s interactive learning programs offer:
- A la carte curriculum where the student has the freedom to choose subjects as per his/her liking.
- Teaching methods target the learning aspects of disciplines/subjects.
- Global recognition of IB’s educational programs develops students into a global persona.