Accreditation Data Management System
Helps Institutions to get ready for various Accreditations by enabling them to update required information on day to day basis & generation compliance related reports. Useful to Universities, Autonomous & Affiliated Colleges.
Challenges Faced by Higher Ed Institutions During Accreditation Process
As per GOI norms, Higher Education Institutions are required to go for various statutory accreditation such as NAAC, NBA & are also required to submit accurate & detailed Institutional data to national ranking agencies like NIRF / AISHE of the last several years. During the process the higher ed institutions face the following challenges:
- Repetitive Administrative Work
- Organization of Reports in Various Formats
- Maintaining Chronological Order & Date Formats
- Data Privacy & Vulnerability
- Maintaining Supporting Documents
- Monitoring Entries of Information
Accreditation Data Management System
MasterSoft’s Cloud based Accreditation Data Management System offers a comprehensive System for assembling, managing & compiling data of all the activities of the Higher Educational Campuses & generate required reports in desired formats for accrediatation agencies. Institutions can submit the data accurately & quickly without errors to various agencies. MasterSoft provides Multiple logins so that Users can enter & Update relevant data In-House and upload necessary proofs in the system accurately. This Software is designed for any type of Institution such as State/ Central / deemed Universities - Autonomous colleges - Affiliated colleges – Engineering Colleges. It also provides many graphical tools to coordinators for easy & effective monitoring of the progress of Data entry work in the Software.
Accreditation Data Entry Points
The following data will be recorded in the Accreditation System under various major heads.
Institutional & Affiliated College details including the - Program & Category wise student & staff sanctioned strength, Program & Courses such as CBCS / Elective courses, Result of final year students, Curriculum Design, Implementation & Enrichment.
Information of each student such as - Name, Enrolment No., Course details, Caste Category, Gender, Medium, State, Country, Mobile no., Adhar no., Fees type & Scholarship (Govt./ Pvt.), Disability.
Faculty & Staff – Profile & Research
- Basic details : Name, Designation, PAN & Adhar details, type, Date of joining & leaving, Email & mobile, previous experience, Caste Category, appointment type, Department, Promotions, Attach necessary documents
- PH. D. & PH. D. supervised information
- Grants for Research Projects
- Awards Received – Government, International & Private
- Membership in various Academic bodies of University / Board
- Books / Research paper published
- Workshops / conferences attended & paper presentation
- Incentives received from Institute against Govt. / international recognition / awards
Infrastructure & Learning Resources
- ICT enabled classrooms & equipments
- Facilities for sports & cultural activities
- Library automation & utilization
- IT Infrastructure
- Maintenance of Campus Infrastructure
Campus Extension Activities
- Value-added Certifications & programs
- Capability enhancement & holistic programs
- Special Programs for helping students
- Student’s grievances Readdressal
- Competitive exams & career counseling
Faculty-Staff & Others
- Awards & recognitions for extension activities
- Collaboration/MOU with Industries
- Sports and cultural activities
- Training Programs for faculty & staff
- Initiatives for local community
- Grants from various Government/ Pvt. Bodies
- Infrastructure improvement budget
- Library books budget
- Physical & academic facilities budget
- Budget for R & D
Management & Governance
- Vision and mission & core values
- e-governance in Administration
- Financial Assistance to Faculty for research & training
- Financial Audits
- teaching learning reforms
- Feedback process of the Institution
- Students & Teachers Feedback for improvement
- Feedback by the student about Teaching
- Continuous Internal Evaluation & Assessment
- Improvements in Teaching-Learning
- Alumni database
- Alumni Forums
- Financial Contribution of Alumni / Association
- Lectures delivered by Alumni
- Alumni Association/Chapters meetings held
OBE – Outcome-Based Education
- Define Vision, Mission & PEO
- Defining & mapping PO, CO, PSO
- Define Exam Assessment pattern & Scheme
- Exam registration of students
- Attainment Calculation & reports
Sign in for a live demonstration of the product
Benefits of Accreditation Data Management Software
Direct Data Fetching Integrated with MasterSoft ERP
Data covering all the life cycles - Student, faculty & Administration, available in MasterSoft ERP directly gets transferred to the Accreditation Data Management System.
Auto-generation of Reports in Desired Format
Generates highly accurate & ready to upload reports in desired format as per respective accreditation body requirements along with necessary Excel, PDFs & Links.
Data in Chronological Order & Date Format
Preserves & maintains legacy data & reports in chronological order or date-stamped with provision for back dated entries.
Role-Based Access for Data Privacy
Role-based access to stakeholders, with no direct access to the institutional data layer including the crucial legacy data of the institution to ensure complete privacy.
Maintenance of Supporting Documents
All the institutional data & supporting documents are stored on highly secured cloud servers with the provision of multiple data backups.
System Reports & Analytics
Provides actionable insights via analytics dashboard to gauge the assessment cycle & gives a heads up to coordinators regarding complete data entries & audit log.
- This publication, and the contents herein, introduces overall features of the Accreditation Data Management System developed and owned by the MasterSoft ERP Solutions Private Limited, however, the access to the same shall be limited to the features opted by its Users. It shall be understood that the System shall be modified from time to time by the MasterSoft ERP Solutions Private Limited as and when found necessary, and such modifications shall be made available, automatically and mandatorily, to the Users.
- The Accreditation Data Management System allows the Institutes to assimilate Campus Data in one Central Database, and generates various Reports that may be helpful in the accreditation process. However, it does not calculate/estimate/speculate the accreditation or ranking scores, and it shall not be implied in any manner that we claim to improve the accreditation score or ranking of the Institutes.
- MasterSoft ERP Solutions Private Limited is not associated with the NAAC, and no part of the contents published herein intend to imply the same. Any part of such contents, if found to be similar to or suggestive towards the material featured on the official Website of the NAAC, is to be treated as having been sourced from the said Website; and MasterSoft ERP Solutions Private Limited claims no ownership or interest over the said information.
- We declare that every such information is published in consonance with the Copyright Policy of the NAAC as stipulated on its official Website, and that we have no intention to dilute the accuracy of or to derogate the said material. We also affirm that no part of the contents published herein infringe Copyright(s) of any third party(ies).
- We urge all the readers of our publications to honour the esteem of NAAC, and the sacrosanct information published by it in public interest.
FAQs on Accreditation Data Management System
The accreditation data management software is an advanced edTech tool to compile and manage data & supporting documents required for successfully getting accredited by reputed accreditation agencies.
Accreditation is important to the reputation of higher education institutions among students and employers. Accreditation management software accelerates and simplifies all criteria necessary for accreditation, making it easier and faster to qualify for accreditation.
The accreditation data management system can help institutions manage the given activities and simplify their journey to accreditation.
- Data fetching from ERP software
- Auto-generated 100% accurate compliance reports
- Data management in chronological order
- Mianatinence of supporting documents & evidence for accreditation
- AI-powered analytics for better insights
Accreditation is like a hallmark of quality education in educational institutions. It reflects the highest quality education & work processes of HEIs. Therefore, every HEI must try to get accredited by a recognized accreditation entity.
Here are the steps to implement a learning management system (LMS) successfully-
- Helps institutions improve their educational practices
- Develops a sense of trust amongst students & parents
- Helps employers to choose good students/candidates