Updated On | 01, June 2021
“You know class- David was the best student of that batch. He never missed any of my lectures…!”
As a faculty, you might have memories of old students. Some who excelled in your class, some who were naughty, and some who bunked your classes religiously and left no stone unturned in troubling you! It’s quite legit if you wonder where they are? What they might be doing in their career?
Don’t have an answer?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you stay in touch with all your students even when they graduate & leave the institution?
Today, I am going to talk about Education ERP software with the alumni management system that can help you in managing the data of your alumni batches. Its features are not just limited to student data management, there’s so much more in the kitty!
Want to explore? Let’s get started!
Here is the list of top features that Alumni Management Software possesses…
#1: Job Opportunities for Students
Not every student is as sharp as “David”!
Some students might not have got a good job opportunity at the time they were studying. Even after their studies get completed & they leave college, it’s your responsibility to help them build a career.
You can accomplish it easily by connecting your alumni batch with the recruiters.
College alumni management software gives you the provision to compile, store & save the information of thousands of alumni students with 100% data security. You can refer the students to recruiters directly by forwarding their personal & academic info.
This way, you’ll not just help the students grow financially but build a strong bond with them forever!
#2: Mailing List Management
As discussed in the first point, you can create a bridge that connects alumni with recruiters. Sending their details to the recruiting manager is perfectly fine, but in some cases, if the recruiters ask the college faculty to invite these students for the recruitment drive, they would need to mail each of them.
Pulling out a long list of yesteryear’s students and inviting them ain’t an easy task!
Time, effort, and resources – Educators need to manage them all precisely. Here, alumni software integrated with mailing list management can be the best bet! It enables the faculty to fetch out the student data – batch-wise, year-wise, and section-wise & provides the flexibility to shoot mails at a go in just a few clicks!
#3: Alumni Member Portal
The alumni member portal is a dedicated online portal designed for nurturing the bond between students of yesteryear batches.
The platform helps students to catch up with their batch members and stay abreast of the ongoing activities of the college by subscribing to newsletters.
In addition to this, they can even request the details of their friends and batch mates to the college authorities via the educational ERP platform. This portal maximizes alumni engagement by reaching out to them seamlessly.
#4: Online Forum for Students
Good news for students who seek guidance from their seniors!
With an alumni management system, students get an exclusive opportunity to collaborate with the alumni batch!
As a student, you can ask career-related queries to your seniors; you can even request them to provide you their notes. The online forum is a great way to initiate healthy discussions & achieve a positive learning experience.
#5: Virtual Personality Development Sessions
As a faculty, you must have a deep understanding of how the modern industrial setup works.
A good academic score is imperative but companies today look for much more than just a scorecard.
Your students need to be a good fit in terms of their overall personality. They must have an attitude to work consistently while handling daily work pressure & deadlines. They must learn to be a good team player rather than being another “stress-causing person” in the office!
They need to learn the value of hard work & being a good human to work towards the growth of organization & self.
To inculcate good values in students, you can arrange virtual personality development sessions via the alumni management software. You can invite students from alumni batches to conduct fruitful sessions.
#6: Social Media Engagement Activities
It’s mandatory for every institution to have a social media presence.
Simply because most of the students & even educators are there!
And to keep the channels interactive & engaging, you could organize various fun activities on the social media channels. You may conduct webinars or even chat sessions or some fun games. To ensure everyone stays updated with the activities going on, you can add the links of the social media channels on the alumni management portal to get the best technological leverage!
#7: Fundraising Management
As an educator, you get a chance to leverage funds from the industry experts, who were your students at one point in time!
You can conduct, streamline, and manage fundraising events by sending out a digital invitation to your students.
With the help of a secured online payment gateway & inbuilt AI-powered analytics dashboard, you can track the number of entries and collect the online payments done by them.
You can utilize the money for institutional growth in terms of providing the best facilities to the students.
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions