Are you searching for innovative ways to improve your student performance?
Are the conventional teaching techniques not working anymore?
Students and parents expect more from schools nowadays. Parents not only expect higher grades but also want their children to have all-round development. Today’s digital age demands digital means and smart use of technology to both boost student performance as well as make them all-rounders!
An education ERP is a perfect way with which you can drive student progress. The question is - how can schools and educational institutes deploy technology to improve student outcomes?
Education ERP software deploys workflow based processes which in turn streamlines the daily activities and operations carried out in school, which can be easily leveraged to enhance student outcomes. The ERP provides a productive and organized environment for students to learn in.
Here are the ways in which schools can deploy technology to drive pupil progress -
Teachers often spend a lot of time in devising new ways and methods to increase student engagement in class. But the results are often not worth the time that is consumed. This happens mainly due to the lack of organized data and crucial information.
The campus management system when integrated with dashboard analytics can aid teachers in finding the areas of concern.
The dashboard analytics produce various reports about individual students or a class collectively. These comprehensive reports contain everything from student grades to their classroom activities.
Moreover, the reports are also in a statistical format which means data is reflected in the form of pie charts, tables, and graphs. Since humans are visually oriented, these reports are extremely easy to grasp and analyze.
Teachers can use these reports to quickly analyze students. They can then find out the strengths and weaknesses of the student.
With the problem areas identified, teachers can work with students to improve their performance. Teachers can also check with the reports whether their revised techniques are working or not.
Authorities take many decisions about students on a daily basis. But if these decisions are not properly planned they can yield negative results. Therefore before taking any decisions authorities should analyze every part of the situation with the dashboard reports.
This helps the authorities to make more accurate and well-informed decisions.
Another benefit of these reports is that authorities can analyze them to make sure that teachers are educating students to the best of their abilities. Authorities can also suggest changes in the teaching techniques to further improve student outcomes.
Students grow exponentially when they receive support from both parents and teachers. To facilitate better parental involvement, the student information system has a web portal.
With proper login credentials which ensure data safety, parents can access the web portal. The web portal contains everything from attendance to the grades and timetables of their child.
By checking the web portal regularly, parents can ensure that they are in touch with their child’s education.
The education ERP can also be integrated with SMS and email services. Institutes can use this to update parents about parent-teacher meetings, school events, and activities. This way parents can clear their schedule ahead of time and not miss any event.
When parents attend all events students are encouraged to improve their performance.
The student data management can be easily integrated with RFID and biometric attendance systems. Thus, the practice of teachers manually taking attendance is eliminated. These systems store attendance records in student data management system.
Teachers need detailed student attendance reports because when students miss school their performance is bound to take a hit. The attendance reports of all students in a class cannot be manually made.
By using the data stored in the student data management system, the dashboard can also generate attendance reports of students. These reports are very detailed and help the teacher to identify chronic absentees. Teachers can then intervene and help these students get back on track.
With the ERP automating many tasks the manual workload on teachers is reduced. This gives teachers more time to focus on students which leads to improved student outcomes.
- 6 Reasons Institutions Should Move on Cloud Technology
- Analytics Dashboard System Helping Teachers To Monitor Student Progress
- How education ERP is helping top-notch institutions to generate higher ROI
- Why Online Teaching and Learning Module is a Must for Every School
- Why Student Experience Plays an Essential Role in any Institution Growth
- Boost Student Retention by Implementing Campus Management System
- Technology Emergence in Education Landscape to Improve Student Experience
- Why Top-Notch Education Institutions Prefer Customizable ERP Solution
- Top 3 Benefits that Educational Institutes Can Reap by Switching to the cloud Technology
- How MasterSoft Helps Education Institutions Overcome Top 5 Challenges
- Topmost Benefits of Implementing Online Examination Management Software
- Cloud Education ERP Implementation: Challenges & Solutions
- How ERP Implementation Benefitting Student Journey from Prospect to Alumni?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions
- How Can CCMS Help colleges to Streamline their Processes
- Top 5 mistakes educators do while implementing Education ERP
- Why MIS reports are important for educational institutions?
- Monitor Student Progress with BI Dashboard Management System
- Technology in Classroom to Empower Student, Faculty, and Staff
- Ensure Student Data Security by Implementing College ERP
- Why cloud education ERP is better than on premises ERP?
- Looking For a Diverse ERP Solution to Run The Institute?
- Increase Student Enrollment Rate With Lead Management System
- How Can Cloud-Based ERP Transform The Educational Processes?
- How to Improve Student Outcomes With Education ERP?
- How Can You Streamline Admission Process with College ERP?
- Why Educational Institutions Need Admission Management System?
- How Beneficial is Automated Attendance Management System for Schools?
- 6 Great Benefits Of Implementing Student Information System
- Why Do Institutes Need Student Information System?
- Benefits of Integrating School ERP System with RFID
- Is your MIS meeting the goals of your Institution?
- Benefits of Using A College Management Software for Financial Management
- How A School Management System Helps Drive Higher ROI?
- Why Schools And Colleges Need Automated Student Attendance Management System?
- 5 Key Attributes Of A Future-ready University Administrator
- What Is NBA And Why It Matters?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared For NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- Why Colleges Should Automate The Examination Procedure?
- Top Reasons Your Library Needs A Library Management System
- Why Student Data Security Is The Biggest Concern for Educational Institutions?
- Top 6 Ways To Make Educational Institutions Smarter With Analytics Dashboard
- Why Faculty Management Systems Are Increasingly Becoming A Necessity?
- Why Education Sector Is Opting For Paperless Solutions?
- Why Alumni Management Software is Becoming a Necessity?
- How College ERP Can Get Your Institution Accredited
- An Ideal Guide On: 'How To Implement Education ERP'
- How Data Analytics Enhance Student Retention Along With Graduation Rates
- Spreadsheet Vs Education ERP Software - Which One is More Accomplished?
- Cloud Based Education ERP - A Cost effective Solution for Higher Education
- 'MasterSoft Student Enquiry Management System' – A Hassle-Free Solution for Student Enrollment
- MasterSoft's University Dashboard- How It Can Help Vice Chancellors To Leverage Decision Making?
- Role of Management Information System (MIS) in Education Sector
- Six Vital Reasons To Invest In Student Information System For A Better Future
- MasterSoft Store (inventory) Management System- Why is it Deemed Fit for Higher Educational Institutes?
- Ultimate Five Things to Bear in Mind while Fetching ERP for Universities
- How Technology Helps Bridging Gap Between Parents and School?