Are you searching for innovative ways to improve your student performance?
Are the conventional teaching techniques not working anymore?
Students and parents expect more from schools nowadays. Parents not only expect higher grades but also want their children to have all-round development. Today’s digital age demands digital means and smart use of technology to both boost student performance as well as make them all-rounders!
An education ERP is a perfect way with which you can drive student progress. The question is - how can schools and educational institutes deploy technology to improve student outcomes?
Education ERP software deploys workflow based processes which in turn streamlines the daily activities and operations carried out in school, which can be easily leveraged to enhance student outcomes. The ERP provides a productive and organized environment for students to learn in.
Here are the ways in which schools can deploy technology to drive pupil progress -
Teachers often spend a lot of time in devising new ways and methods to increase student engagement in class. But the results are often not worth the time that is consumed. This happens mainly due to the lack of organized data and crucial information.
The campus management system when integrated with dashboard analytics can aid teachers in finding the areas of concern.
The dashboard analytics produce various reports about individual students or a class collectively. These comprehensive reports contain everything from student grades to their classroom activities.
Moreover, the reports are also in a statistical format which means data is reflected in the form of pie charts, tables, and graphs. Since humans are visually oriented, these reports are extremely easy to grasp and analyze.
Teachers can use these reports to quickly analyze students. They can then find out the strengths and weaknesses of the student.
With the problem areas identified, teachers can work with students to improve their performance. Teachers can also check with the reports whether their revised techniques are working or not.
Authorities take many decisions about students on a daily basis. But if these decisions are not properly planned they can yield negative results. Therefore before taking any decisions authorities should analyze every part of the situation with the dashboard reports.
This helps the authorities to make more accurate and well-informed decisions.
Another benefit of these reports is that authorities can analyze them to make sure that teachers are educating students to the best of their abilities. Authorities can also suggest changes in the teaching techniques to further improve student outcomes.
Students grow exponentially when they receive support from both parents and teachers. To facilitate better parental involvement, the student information system has a web portal.
With proper login credentials which ensure data safety, parents can access the web portal. The web portal contains everything from attendance to the grades and timetables of their child.
By checking the web portal regularly, parents can ensure that they are in touch with their child’s education.
The education ERP can also be integrated with SMS and email services. Institutes can use this to update parents about parent-teacher meetings, school events, and activities. This way parents can clear their schedule ahead of time and not miss any event.
When parents attend all events students are encouraged to improve their performance.
The student data management can be easily integrated with RFID and biometric attendance systems. Thus, the practice of teachers manually taking attendance is eliminated. These systems store attendance records in student data management system.
Teachers need detailed student attendance reports because when students miss school their performance is bound to take a hit. The attendance reports of all students in a class cannot be manually made.
By using the data stored in the student data management system, the dashboard can also generate attendance reports of students. These reports are very detailed and help the teacher to identify chronic absentees. Teachers can then intervene and help these students get back on track.
With the ERP automating many tasks the manual workload on teachers is reduced. This gives teachers more time to focus on students which leads to improved student outcomes.
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions