Campus Management Solution Tamil Nadu
The Government of Tamil Nadu is dedicated to facilitate 'Quality Education for All'. The State Government is consistently taking initiatives to promote innovation, skill development, and digitization of classrooms to ensure quality education in Tamil Nadu.
However, transitioning from traditional to virtual classroom remains one of the prime concerns of educational institutions in Tamil Nadu along with managing the core administrative responsibility of online admission & fees management. To ensure teaching-learning excellence & hassle-free admission management, institutions need to implement an edTech solution that focuses on growth of individual students, teachers, and the entire institution by delivering best ROI.
MasterSoft Campus Management Software Tamil Nadu is a robust, tested, and highly secured cloud based education ERP software built to suit the educational practices of Tamil Nadu. It streamlines all the academic & non-academic operations of educational institutions including Schools, Colleges, Universities, and Multi Academy Trusts. This one-stop integrated solution offers -
- ERP Modules for Complete Institutional Management
- Online Admissions & Fee Management System
- Support in Local Language from Registration to Admission Confirmation
- ‘Uruthi Mozhi’ in Required Format –Undertaking/Declaration of Students to Abide by Rules
- Day Order Attendance for Proper Utilization of Faculty Time
- Important Compliance Reports for NAAC/NBA/Other Accreditation Procedure
- Auto Alert-enabled BI-Powered Analytics for the Management
- Set Practices According to University Norms
- Microsoft Partners with Best Consultancy
In addition to these special ERP offerings, we have an office at Chennai with a team of support engineers to exclusively serve the institutions in Tamil Nadu.
Educational Institution Lifecycle Management
It offers complete computerization of all the Lifecycles - Student, Faculty, and Administration.
- Student Lifecycle - Lead/Enquiry Management, Online Registration, Online Fees Management, Timetable & Attendance, Examination Management, e-Learning, Academics.
- Faculty Lifecycle - Service Book, Payroll, Recruitment, Leaves, Accreditation Data Management System, Outcome Based Education, Choice Based Credit System.
- Campus Administration Lifecycle - Accounts, Library, Purchase & Stores, Mobile Applications, Transportation.
- Dr. S Sumayaa, Principal
Thassim Beevi Abdul Kader College for Women
ஒரு தொலைதூர பகுதியில் இருந்தாலும், ஆன்லைன் கணினியைப் பார்க்க, முன்னோக்கி வருவதற்கு, எங்கள் கிராமப்புற பெற்றோரை நாங்கள் பயிற்றுவிக்கிறோம். அவர்கள் முதலில் பயன்படுத்த தயங்கினாலும், வளாகங்களில் உள்ள ஆன்லைன் செயற்பாடுகளைப் பற்றி அவர்களுக்கு கல்வி கற்பித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறோம்.
ERP மற்றும் ஐ. சி. டி இன் செயல்திறன் நிர்வாக மேலாண்மையில் பெரிய யதார்த்தத்திற்கு வருகிறது மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சியாகவும், Mastersoft இன் சேவைகள் மற்றும் தயாரிப்பு உடன் திருப்தி அடைந்துள்ளன
- Mr. S. Senthil Kumar, Secretary
Theivanai Ammal College for Women
MasterSoft வளர்ந்த மற்றும் செயல்படுத்தப்பட்ட கிளவுட் அடிப்படையிலான ERP-CCMS மையப்படுத்தப்பட்ட வளாகம் மேலாண்மை அமைப்பு. வேகம், துல்லியம், ஒருமைப்பாடு மற்றும் பாதுகாப்பு ஆகியவற்றின் அடிப்படையில் ஈஆர்பி செயல்திறன் சிறந்தது. வேவுல் ஈஆர்பி செயல்முறைகளை நெறிப்படுத்தி, வேலைச்சுமை குறைவதுடன், உருவாக்கப்பட்ட அறிக்கைகளும் முடிவெடுப்பதில் எங்களுக்கு உதவியது.
Student Information Management System
From lead generation to successful conversion, MasterSoft Lead/Enquiry Management System for Tamil Nadu ensures complete management of a pool of leads by nurturing, analyzing, and engaging them seamlessly. It automatically allocates the generated database of leads to respective staff members of the educational institutions in Tamil Nadu.
Allows faculty to manage qualified leads by prompting them to conduct follow-ups by sending customized emails & prevent aging and lead loss.
- Leads Generated via Email Marketing/Phone Calls
- Social Media Marketing Campaign Leads
- Leads from Institution’s Website
- Qualified Lead Reports
- Leads Closure Report
- Reports on Complete Lead Performance
Online Registration & Admission System Tamil Nadu to conduct admission procedure online by tracking, verifying, processing & shortlisting applications to generate final merit lists and confirm admission status of students seeking admissions in educational institutions of Tamil Nadu. It minimizes data errors by enabling the students to fill the details online by themselves.
Roll-List, classes, house, medium, and other crucial student details can be further managed in clicks.
- Online Admission Register: Applicant Details, Registered Students, etc
- Students Application Status Reports
- Merit list Generation: General, Scholarships, Quota, etc
- Online Admission Confirmation Reports
- Admission Cancellation Reports
- MIS Reports: Fee Type, Gender, Religion, Medium, etc
FEEPAYR, a safe & secure online fee management platform for educational institutions in Tamil Nadu. Enables 24*7 fee payment & collection provision. The institutions can receive the fee directly in their official bank account within 24 to 48 hours as per the norms of RBI. Tracks and maintains complete fee payment history & generates e-receipts after every successful fee payment transaction.
It supports multiple payment modes - Credit/Debit/Net Banking, etc to ensure seamless fee management & ease of payment to parents and follows the norms set by RBI.
- Daily Collection Register
- Cashbook-wise/Course-wise Register
- Student Fee Ledger
- Concession/Refund/Outstanding Fees
- Daily & Monthly Fees Summary Reports
- Complete Fees Collection Reports
Integrated with Microsoft Teams, Learning Management System (LMS) Tamil Nadu digitizes a complete teaching-learning process to deliver engaging virtual classroom experience & help students develop new skills. This interactivity-building e-learning software ensures the delivery of quality & relevant e-content & is compatible with web as well as mobile devices.
With the online learning software, faculty, students, and parents can reap the given benefits.
- Remote Classroom: Online Lectures Conduction
- E-content, Question Bank & Teaching Notes Upload Provision
- Online Assessments & Evaluation (MCQs & Descriptive)
- Online Communication Forum for Seamless Teacher-Student Collaboration
- Sharing & Sending Important Announcements via Mails/SMS/Chat to Parents
- Keeping Parents in Loop with Daily Activities & Student Progress
Developed with an aim to help faculty members manage & administer classroom activities, the Timetable & Attendance Management System Tamil Nadu enables faculty members to prepare a clash-free timetable & track student daily attendance.
Faculty can access real-time information such as lecture timings, syllabus covered, the total number of students present in lecture, etc by login their portal. Various options to capture attendance such as mobile application, biometrics, RFID, etc.
- Course-wise, Teacher-wise & Classroom-wise Timetable
- Lecture & Syllabus Analysis Reports
- Student Attendance History
- Chronic Absenteeism Reports
- Attendance Analysis: Faculty & Students
- SMS/Email/App Alerts to all stakeholders
MasterSoft Exam Management System is developed to ease the hassles of examination processes & assessment of institutions in Tamil Nadu. It enables the institutions to conduct in-house exams by managing all the pre-exam & post exam activities like creating timetables, seating plan arrangements, assigning invigilation duties to staff members, etc.
Also, enables institutions to arrange online examinations by defining various parameters such as language, subjects, grading criteria, etc.
- Number of Present/Absent Students in Exams
- Error-free Merit list Generation
- Student Performance Analysis
- Result Analysis: Percentage-wise, Subject-wise, Gender-wise, etc
- Total number of Pass/Fail Students
- Mark sheets & Certificates Generation: Online & Offline
Service book is a part of Human Resource Management System that enables the educational institutions in Tamil Nadu to maintain a detailed career, personal, or financial record of faculty, staff or other employees such as qualification, certifications, joining date, payment revision, transfer date, etc.
It captures every step of an employee's service life & allows the institution’s head or authorities to scan, verify, store, upload, and retrieve original documents of the staff.
SERVICE BOOK INFORMATION
- Personal Details: Date of Birth, Address, City, etc
- Medical Health Information
- Employee’s Service Life Record
- Original Documents of Educational Qualifications
- Financial Details: Nomination for GPF, Insurance, etc
- Transfer/Resignation Details
Payroll Management Software Tamil Nadu to automate & streamline salary calculation and payroll processing, by defining crucial parameters such as pay rules, earning deduction heads, sub-heads, etc.
The information or data obtained from the leave and attendance management module can be used to calculate the monthly salary of faculty & other staff members.
- Payslips & Salary Certificates
- Attendance Report
- Salary Register
- Bank Statements
- Annual Salary Calculation Report
- MIS reports as per Pay Scale, Faculty & Staff Designation, etc
The Online Faculty Recruitment Management System is an advanced ERP module developed & designed to simplify, automate, and manage the recruitment procedure in an educational institution of Tamil Nadu. It simplifies the recruiting & staffing operation by creating job vacancies, defining eligibility parameters such as required educational qualifications, total years of experience, the number of vacancies, and enabling candidates to apply for the interview online.
Interviews can be scheduled in different time slots & an email can be sent to the eligible candidates for invitation.
- Total Number of Vacancies & Applications
- Application Status Reports
- Shortlisted Candidates for Interviews
- Candidates Clearing various Rounds of Interviews
- Final Merit List Generation
- Successfully Recruited Candidates
The Leave Management System Tamil Nadu automates attendance of faculty & staff in an educational institution via biometric integration. It enables the authorities to define various leave types and configure leave rules as per institution’s process & calculate monthly leaves & late-marks of the staff.
Faculty/staff gets login access to portals by which they can apply for any type of leave online. Admin gets the authority to sanction or cancel the leaves. Auto reminders are sent to the institution’s admin in case of pending leave approvals.
- Employee Leave Reports
- LWPs, Casual Leaves, Sick Leaves Reports
- Date-wise, Month-wise Leave Reports
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Absentee Reports
- Continuous Absentee Reports
- Department-wise Leave Reports
Tested & proven, end-to-end Account Management Software to accelerate accounting operations seamlessly. Helps in managing the daily accounting activities & financial transactions in educational institutions of Tamil Nadu such as bank reconciliation, voucher entries, and payments while ensuring accuracy of operations.
Maintains a record of crucial financial transactions including payroll, billing, salary, fees etc & generates accurate MIS reports related to accounts with a few clicks.
- Cash-bank Ledgers
- Day Book Ledgers
- Printing of Cash/Bank/JV & Day books
- Summary Reports of Salary, Hostel fees, etc
- Income and Expenditure Statement
- Balance Sheet, Payment & Receipts
Integrated with Acquisition & Cataloguing, Serial Controls, Circulation, OPAC & M-OPAC modules, the Library Management Software built for educational institutions in Tamil Nadu automates & streamlines all the in-house activities of a library for hassle-free experience. In addition to this, important calculative fields such as book dues & fines are auto-calculated.
To ensure a convenient book search, it allows the patrons to search books according to various parameters such as the author of the book, its title, subject, keywords, etc.
- Barcode, QR & Spine Labels
- Dues & Fine Reports
- Budget Analysis Reports
- Claims Analysis
- Document Utilization Reports
- MIS Reports on Yearly Transactions
Designed to manage & monitor students, faculty & staff members while commuting daily to & from the educational institutions in Tamil Nadu, the Transportation Management System ensures complete safety & security by eliminating the chances of mishaps. The latest technology-driven system tracks the route of buses or other transportation vehicles in real-time via inbuilt GPS-enabled vehicle tracking system.
It automatically sends notifications to the email ID or phone number of the institution's admin & students’ parents in case of emergency.
- Complete Safety of Children/Faculty/Staff Members
- Driver Route Tracking Facility
- Daily Pickup & Drop Time Records
- Real-time Vehicle Tracking & Visibility
- Email/SMS Notifications During Emergency
Best school mobile apps designed to provide faster, easier, and seamless communication between stakeholders. Inbuilt with the following enriching features, the apps ensure better efficiency & productivity of educational institutions in Tamil Nadu.
- Atcovation- School Mobile App & Portal: Automated attendance, daily online homework assignment, fee payment gateway integration, live school bus tracking, etc.
- Student Diary App: Faculty & student login to keep a 360 view on daily activities such as - library book issue/return status, exam timetable, outstanding fees, etc.
- M-OPAC: To make the book search process easier, faster, and convenient, MasterSoft offers a mobile based library management app: M-OPAC. This mobile app enables patrons to search all types of books from globally located libraries online at one click.
Designed to facilitate seamless flow of goods across educational institutions in Tamil Nadu by automating inventory goods procurement/purchasing, storing, and issuing them to various departments, the Purchase & Store Management System ensures effective inventory control. It generates a comparative statement of the deals offered by different vendors & approves the best quote.
It keeps track of goods & resources purchased by the educational institution by maintaining crucial details such as- dispatch date, shipment arrival time, and respective bills.
- Stock Register: Centralized & Department-wise
- Receipts & Register Generation
- Keeps Track of Invoices
- Requisition Slips
- Co-operative Stores
- Successful Delivery Records
Accreditation Data Management System (ADMS)
The Accreditation Data Management System for Tamil Nadu enables K12 Faculty & Educators to prepare their institution to gain accreditation from agencies like NAAC and NBA Accreditation. The ADMS software helps college authorities to collect, organize, and manage complete institutional information of previous years and generate accurate compliance-related reports to ensure that Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) complete the accreditation procedure successfully.
MAIN ACCREDITATION DATA ENTRY POINTS
- Academic Information
- Infrastructure & Learning Resources
- Campus Extension Activities
- Finance-Related Activities & Information
- Management & Governance
- Feedback System
- Alumni Details
- OBE – Outcome Based Education
Outcome Based System (OBE)
MasterSoft Outcome Based Education Software for Tamil Nadu, a flexible, efficient, and organized system to help HEIs achieve learning objectives - Program Outcomes (POs), Course Outcomes (COs), Program Education Objectives (PEOs) seamlessly by analyzing and mapping the lessons learnt by students based on the questions they attempt.
- Error-free CO-PO Calculation Reports
- Assignment Level/Question-wise Performance Mapping
- Yearly Attainment of POs with Detailed Analysis
- PO/CO Attainment Reports
- Student-wise Attainment
- Course Level Attainment
Choice Based Credit System
MasterSoft CBCS or Choice Based Credit System Tamil Nadu is an e-governance ERP system software developed with respect to the guidelines of the UGC (University Grants Commission) to enhance the students’ learning outcomes. Enables K12 students studying in institutions of Tamil Nadu to be a part of inter-departmental education by choosing subjects of their own interest & expands learning horizons.
BENEFITS OF CBCS SYSTEM
- CBCS Rule Book Configuration
- Master Timetable & Course Allocation
- Hassle-free Selection of Subjects
- Homework & Attendance
- Effective Teaching Plan
- Choice of Subjects & Standard Assessments