Digitalization is the ultimate requirement of the digital society we are living in and even educational sector is experiencing the change. Yes, nowadays college ERP is mandatory for institutions who want to get accredited by bodies such as NBA (engineering, medical, hotel management colleges) or NAAC (arts, commerce, science colleges).
It is clearly mentioned on the NAAC website that at least one of the following operations must be carried out through e-governance -
- Student admission and support
- Planning and development
- Finance and accounts
If none of the above operations are automated then that college cannot apply for accreditation. Also the college is asked to provide the name of vendor along with contact details, the year of implementation, screenshots of user interface and the college is required to submit ERP documents while applying for NAAC ranking.
A college seeking NAAC accreditation must implement a competent enough college ERP software as preference is given to quality. The three most important things a college must possess in order to seek accreditation are:
- Library Automation Software
- Computerization of the office
- An official college website
Earlier NAAC committee used to collect hard copies of reports related to administration, library, admission, etc. But now system generated soft copies of all kinds of reports are to be submitted by the college online. These reports also known as MIS reports, are generated in just a click by a competent ERP software. Moreover, all the key information must be updated on the website regularly by the colleges. Certainly NAAC and NBA accreditation process are quality inspired, as these bodies give quality assurance the maximum weightage.
Apart from the necessity of having an education ERP, the software itself is very useful in a number of ways for the college. It not just saves time, limits expenditure, streamlines processes, smoothens operations but also generates reports. These MIS reports can be accessed instantly on the system and there is a multitude of filters available to obtain the required report in the required format. These reports are accurate and true, hence NAAC and NBA accreditation committees ask for these instead of any other reports as it cannot be tampered with. Whereas, reports generated by excel sheets cannot be completely trusted since it has no role based access. If access of an excel sheet is given to any person, they have full liberty to make as many changes as they want. An ERP system has role based login and everything is predefined and automated. Hence the reports generated are genuine and trustworthy.
CCMS (Centralized Campus Management Software) by MasterSoft, is the most proficient college ERP. Almost 99% of colleges using CCMS are NAAC accredited colleges which supports the fact that our softwares are certainly potential enough to assist your college in getting accreditation.
- Boost Student Retention by Implementing Campus Management System
- Technology Emergence in Education Landscape to Improve Student Experience
- Why Top-Notch Education Institutions Prefer Customizable ERP Solution
- Top 3 Benefits that Educational Institutes Can Reap by Switching to the cloud Technology
- How MasterSoft Helps Education Institutions Overcome Top 5 Challenges
- Topmost Benefits of Implementing Online Examination Management Software
- Cloud Education ERP Implementation: Challenges & Solutions
- How ERP Implementation Benefitting Student Journey from Prospect to Alumni?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions
- How Can CCMS Help colleges to Streamline their Processes
- Top 5 mistakes educators do while implementing Education ERP
- Why MIS reports are important for educational institutions?
- Monitor Student Progress with BI Dashboard Management System
- Technology in Classroom to Empower Student, Faculty, and Staff
- Ensure Student Data Security by Implementing College ERP
- Why cloud education ERP is better than on premises ERP?
- Looking For a Diverse ERP Solution to Run The Institute?
- Increase Student Enrollment Rate With Lead Management System
- How Can Cloud-Based ERP Transform The Educational Processes?
- How to Improve Student Outcomes With Education ERP?
- How Can You Streamline Admission Process with College ERP?
- Why Educational Institutions Need Admission Management System?
- How Beneficial is Automated Attendance Management System for Schools?
- 6 Great Benefits Of Implementing Student Information System
- Why Do Institutes Need Student Information System?
- Benefits of Integrating School ERP System with RFID
- Is your MIS meeting the goals of your Institution?
- Benefits of Using A College Management Software for Financial Management
- How A School Management System Helps Drive Higher ROI?
- Why Schools And Colleges Need Automated Student Attendance Management System?
- 5 Key Attributes Of A Future-ready University Administrator
- What Is NBA And Why It Matters?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared For NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- Why Colleges Should Automate The Examination Procedure?
- Top Reasons Your Library Needs A Library Management System
- Why Student Data Security Is The Biggest Concern for Educational Institutions?
- Top 6 Ways To Make Educational Institutions Smarter With Analytics Dashboard
- Why Faculty Management Systems Are Increasingly Becoming A Necessity?
- Why Education Sector Is Opting For Paperless Solutions?
- Why Alumni Management Software is Becoming a Necessity?
- How College ERP Can Get Your Institution Accredited
- An Ideal Guide On: 'How To Implement Education ERP'
- How Data Analytics Enhance Student Retention Along With Graduation Rates
- Spreadsheet Vs Education ERP Software - Which One is More Accomplished?
- Cloud Based Education ERP - A Cost effective Solution for Higher Education
- 'MasterSoft Student Enquiry Management System' – A Hassle-Free Solution for Student Enrollment
- MasterSoft's University Dashboard- How It Can Help Vice Chancellors To Leverage Decision Making?
- Role of Management Information System (MIS) in Education Sector
- Six Vital Reasons To Invest In Student Information System For A Better Future
- MasterSoft Store (inventory) Management System- Why is it Deemed Fit for Higher Educational Institutes?
- Ultimate Five Things to Bear in Mind while Fetching ERP for Universities
- How Technology Helps Bridging Gap Between Parents and School?