COLLEGE EXAMINATION SYSTEM
Software has been developed by the professionals of Master Software Group having experience of several years of Computerization of University and Autonomous Institutions Examination systems. Ten National Institute of Technologies & Ten other major Autonomous Institutions are using Examination software developed by us. This package is equally useful for Marks or grade based system.
CES is a powerful, integrated and easy to use system for computerizing total Examination work of an Institute. The system is robust and able to handle large volume of data with proper back-up - disaster recovery system. It has a comprehensive test engine and role-based security allowing multiple levels of permissions for Users
This Package is totally flexible & can be configured for any number of courses, medium of instructions, subjects in course and any type of examination. Any type of Grace & condonation rules can be defined. It takes care of all the User requirements & strong validations are provided for minimizing human errors. This is also integrated with our own CMS College Management System package which is being used by 500++ colleges across India.
Institute can define following parameters as per rules.
- Academic Session : such as 2011-12, 2012-13…..
- Schemes : Multiple Examination schemes per session such as - Summer – 11 exam, Summer-11-Re-Examination, Winter-11 Exam
- Faculty : such as Arts, commerce, Science, Law , Pharmacy, Education ……
- Medium : such as – English, Marathi, Hindi……
- Semester / Year : course pattern – yearly / Semester
- Courses : Define college course such as FYJC /11th / SYJC /12th FY BA, SYBA, BSC-I, B. SC. II….
- Subjects : Define course-wise medium-wise semester-wise subjects offered Subject
- Subject Grouping : Define group of optional subjects & and maximum subject to be selected from the group. Eg., Second language
- Exam Ordinances : Define various Ordinances & sub-ordinances by providing Ordinance name, symbols and grace marks rule O1-Grace marks ; o4-Condonation…
- Grace Rules & Condonation Rules : Define grace rules parameters such as … the max total grace marks, max grace applicable in a subject, are grace marks to be counted in subject marks… etc.,
- Examination Pattern : Define flexible Exam pattern by defining no of class test, terminal examinations, final examination & their weightage in final result. User can define Subjectwise exam pattern also. Multiple flexible Exam patterns can be defined and any one pattern can be assigned to a course.
- Grade Rules : Define the range of marks & corresponding Grades for Grade based subjects
Student can be created in two ways, either by making a fresh entry or by importing data from our CMS Fees Collection package.
- Option -1 - Students Data Entry : Define students name, sex, caste-category, section, roll no., subjects & can attach his photo.
- Option – 2 - Importing data from CMS Package : Copy data from our fees collection module.
- Examination Seat Allotment : Unique Examination seat nos. to each student for that examination can be allotted.
- Student Exam Registration : User can assign subjects in which student is appearing for examination. This is Exam Registration. Various options for Exam Registration are:
- Single Student Registration : Select student & his possible course subjects including backlog subjects are shown, select the subject in which he is appearing for the exam. The student gets registered.
- Bulk Registration : Select course & medium. List of all the students in that course, medium & scheme is displayed. Select all or desired students for exam registration and select subject for registration.
- Exam Time Table : For every subject of a course, Exam conduct shift (morning / afternoon, evening or first / second shift ) & exam date can be defined. Validation ensures that there are no two Exam papers for a student at the same time.
- Examination Hall ticket / Admit Card : For every student Admit card can be printed. This will contain details of students along with his photograph and his exam time table.
- Subjectwise Exam Attendance sheet : Useful for students signature while conduct of examination.
- Coursewise – mediumwise- subjectwise strength of students : This statistics informs Subjectwise-mediumwise questions papers required in the current Examination.
- Exam Seating Arrangement : Define rooms, seating capacity in rooms & courses to be mixed on one bench. Computerized Plan for seating arrangement can be generated. Manual changes are possible.
- Absentee & unfair means : Select subject & enter seat nos. of students who are absent in exams or used un-fair means in examination.
- FOIL / COUNTER FOIL : Course-wise medium-wise Subject-wise List of students for Examiners for writing the marks obtained.
- Marks Entry : Marks entry / modifications can be performed using any one method.
- Single student all subjects mark entry : Marks of all subjects of any student are entered.
- All students single subject mark entry : Marks of all students of one sub-exam of one subject of a course can entered/updated.
- All students single subject All Exams mark entry : Marks of all students of all sub-exam of one subject of a course can entered/updated.
- Direct Grade entry : For Grade subject, Direct grade entry of all the students.
- Reminder for valuation : Generates list of subjects of which marks are not received at all & can be sent to concerned Valuers / Examiners.
- Locking / Unlocking : After marks entry & scrutiny (validation), the marks can be locked so that there is no accidental change in marks. These marks can be unlocked by higher authority using a special login.
- Calculation of Results : After completion of marks entry, as per defined exam rules coursewise results can be calculated.
- Scrutiny & corrections : After calculations, first Tabulation register can be printed, verified & correction can be made
- Year End Process : After completion of total work of current examination, by performing Year End Process, the data of failed and ATKT students gets transferred for the next Examination scheme.
- Attendance Sheet with Photos
- Admit Card
- Counterfoil Report
- Student Grade cards
- Student Mark sheets
- Course wise Tabulation register
- Performance Report
- Class Topper list / merit list
- Subjectwise topper list
- Result Gazette
- SMS of Results
Various Strength report can be analyzed according to
- Class wise Appeared, Pass, Fail, ATKT list
- Class wise obtained %ge (in range) of marks obtained or division
- Subject wise Male Female appeared student strength for Regular and Backlog
- Pass / fail