Student Administration Management Module Of College ERP
The student administration management system is the most integral and essential module of College ERP. It provides a highly effective platform for automating & handling complete student information & administrative data and enhances institutional effectiveness. Details of students, faculty, and staff with other details of certificates, documents, sections, and enrollment numbers are maintained at a centralized location of the college ERP software. And it thus eradicates the need for re-entering the same data for distinct operations. To ease the administrative work hassles further, it allows the users to export the data into Spread sheets.
To list a few operations, the college administration ERP automates:
- Data Entry During College Admission
- Creation of Admitted Student Records
- Fee Head Creation
- Allotment of Roll Number, Registration Number, Section & Subjects
- Department/Subject-wise Faculty Allotment
- Updating the Student Dues & Fines
- Issuance of Certificates
- Scholarship & Fee Concession Activity
Further, the college ERP system is embedded with a competent Power BI analytics dashboard that enables the higher management authorities & administrative staff members to generate & access reports related to student data & records right from the time of their college admission.
The role-based accessibility ensures complete student data safety & assists college administrators to continue the daily work process in a holistic and organized manner. Integration of this college ERP module with other modules such as online admissions, fee payment & collection management, academics, online attendance & timetable, examination management system, library automation system, and much more makes it a key player in handling general administration & improving the productivity of staff members in the long run.
Reports That Can Be Accessed Are
- Online Admission Register
- General Register
- Identity Cards
- Certificates: TC, Leaving, Bonafide, Character, DOB, Passing, NOC, Attempt & Expenditure
- Scholarship Reports
- User defined reports
- Correspondence with Parents
- University Board Reports
- Students List Reports like: Courses, Optional Subjects, Caste Category Fee Type
- MIS Reports based on: Faculty, Cashbook, Medium, Sex, Caste, Category & Fees Category
These precise reports ensure to meet administrative needs & helps educators accomplish their goals, especially during the time of the online admission process & fee payment transactions.
Features of Student Administration Management System
The software can be used any time by the users even on the off days
Centralized Data Storage
Centralized platform for data storage that can be accessed by all departments
The software offers role-based access to the faculty members, students, and admin
The system uses AI technology for the analysis of reports to make data-driven decisions
The system can be accessed using a mobile phone, laptop, or desktop
Ease of Use
The software is easy to use and highly intuitive
Key Benefits Of Using MasterSoft's Online Assessment Platform
MIS Report GenerationThe software can generate reports in the required formats in just over a few clicks.
Easy CommunicationThe system enables better communication among students, teachers, and parents.
High SecurityThe software is based on a cloud platform offering high security and safe data backup.
Attendance Management SystemAutomatic attendance management using RFID technology or biometric.
Automation of Management ProcessThe software automates all the processes and reduces faculty workload.
Exam ConductionThe system enables exam conduction and assessment using the software.
How does a Student Administration Management System Work?
- The software carries out end-to-end student activities in the institute
- It includes attendance management, admission system, fees collection, exam conduction, and evaluation
- The software also takes care of the financials of the institute
- It generates reports in all the required formats for easy analysis and better functioning of the system
- The software stores all the documents, certificates, and identifications of the students and employees
- The system allocates fee structures to the students based on their scholarships and concessions