"MasterSoft ERP provided excellent support and services since May 2017.” Dr. M. F. Wani Chairman, E-Governance - NIT Srinagar
Regardless of colleges’ spending money on its infrastructure & activities such as arranging sports events or seminars, the prime objective of institutions remains achieving educational excellence & ensuring students’ success. MasterSoft College Management System is an avant-garde ERP solution that can minimize the workload of faculty members by streamlining the in-house processes and accelerate institutional growth. Our college automation software offers multiple benefits to college administration, students & faculty out of which 100% data security is at the top. We believe in creating customized solutions that would prove beneficial for educational institutions & help them accomplish their goals within a short span of time.
With an unflinching dedication, delivering more than 2000+ ERP solutions & with 10 + million active users, our team has earned the trust of our clients over the last 22 years. In the series of our clients, NIT Srinagar is one of the most prominent clients as despite being a leading institution, they were not using any kind of ERP solution previously. Be it academic activities, exams conduction or any administrative tasks, all the processes were done manually by the faculty members and staff.
The Main Challenges faced by NIT Srinagar were –
- Repetitive work with more manpower
Repetitive work such as documenting data manually would waste a lot of time & require more manpower.
- Enormous Time consumption for preparing reports
Preparing crucial institutional reports as per the norms of MHRD or any other agencies was difficult or rather mentally draining.
- Delay in academic activities, exams, and publishing results
Extreme delay in performing academic activities such as conducting exams, calculating & publishing results was a major challenge.
- Hassles in fee collection & management
Fee collection and management was difficult as handling the fee information of thousands of students was tedious manually.
Solution Provided by MasterSoft
MasterSoft team visited the institution personally and discussed the concerns of NIT Srinagar with their management, faculty members and staff. On scrutinizing the in-house process in detail & understanding the core problems faced by the institute, we designed & developed a fully customized Education ERP software with modules such as fee collection module, examination management, course registration, a dashboard for generating consolidated reports & general administration.
With the implementation of MasterSoft examination management software, the hassles of exams conduction & delay in publishing results were completely eliminated. The results’ publishing process of more than 3500 students took hardly 3 – 4 days & was made available on the student login portal. In addition to this, customization in grade card, certifications, generation of merit list was also prepared with the help of the student management system.
Fee Collection & Management
MasterSoft fee collection & management system helped the institution to carry out everything with ease. Successful and secure online payment transaction provision made it convenient for the faculty to collect & track the outstanding fees.
Smart Analytics Dashboard
The ERP for higher education has the provision of generating consolidated MIS reports & NAAC SSR reports for getting accreditation with mere clicks. In addition to this, the system is capable of generating DCR (Daily Collection Report) that provides the details about complete ins-and-outs of an institution on a daily basis. These features helped the educators at NIT Srinagar to analyze, monitor, and track every single activity & experienced institutional growth over a period.
Read more - What MasterSoft’s Clients are Saying
In a nutshell, the MasterSoft college management system empowers colleges by helping them automate, manage, and handle operations & stay one step ahead of their competitors. Built on cutting edge-technology with multiple features & functionalities, it significantly enhances the productivity and generates the quickest ROI fostering institutional growth.
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions