Updated On | 09, August 2021
Students taking a drop from their education institution & switching to another has become a common phenomenon these days. Top-notch education experts state that the main reason forcing students to take such steps is the “lack of academic facilities” in their institution.
Unlike a few decades back, nowadays students have a plethora of options to choose from.
Why would someone compromise & invest their hard-earned money in an average institution?
When they can get all the desired provisions & high quality of education in others?
This is why it’s crucial for educators to keep a close tab on institutional activities & implement solutions to upgrade the quality of education. Education ERP seems to be the best way to boost academic excellence and achieve goals within a short span of time.
Strategies To Improve Student Retention By Implementing Campus Management System
Here’s how educators can boost student retention by implementing a campus management system…
#1: Student Attendance Management
When it comes to retention, the adage - “First impression is the last impression” seems apt.
Research shows that it’s the new students who often drop out of the institutions as compared to the old ones.
However, it’s quite difficult for educators to keep a tab on hundreds & thousands of students.
In such instances, an automated student attendance management system can be the most helpful. With an ERP system that provides student attendance data, teachers can easily figure out students that don’t pay attention to classes.
They can further plan strategies to collaborate with such students & understand the reason for chronic absenteeism.
#2: Mobile Apps for Better Communication & Learning
Institutes willing to have a tight-knit relationship with students must address the issue of the communication gap.
A crystal communication is directly proportional to better “teacher-student engagement”.
With the advanced mobile apps, teachers can successfully accomplish this goal by staying in touch with students beyond the four walls of the classroom.
They can optimize academic activities such as assigning homework, uploading exam schedules, tests, and a lot more. They can also share notes and video tutorials to promote learning and solve their queries via the chat messenger feature.
A strong teacher-student bond will definitely lead to higher retention rates in the long run.
#3: Smart AI-Powered Analytics Dashboard for Precise Analysis
Teachers can track & monitor complete ins-and-outs of students in real-time with the help of ERP softwareintegrated with a smart analytics dashboard.
An analytics dashboard powered with AI-driven insights can help generate highly accurate reports about students’ performance including their grades, attendance, assessments, and the entire academic progress.
Teachers can utilize these MIS reports and provide guidance to students for boosting their academic records.
The 360-degree insights on students’ activities can play a vital role in boosting the student retention ratio in the long run.
#4: Mentoring Students with Data-Driven & Timely Feedback
The analysis reports obtained via the dashboard can be helpful in mentoring students to a great extent.
Not just academically but personally as well!
Teachers can arrange various timely feedback sessions and help students understand their “strengths” & “weaknesses” along with the skill-set. This would identify the learning gaps and encourage students to push their limits.
Most importantly, it will ignite a sense of trust amongst students regarding the faculty which is an essential aspect of student retention.
#5: Implementing Strategies for Creating the Best Teaching-Learning Environment
Strategies driven by data can create a positive impact in the institution within no time.
To ensure foolproof strategies, teachers must implement a student management ERP system embedded with the best features.
Student Management ERP Software can significantly strengthen the relationship between teachers & students by simplifying the tasks of faculty members and encouraging them to collaborate & monitor the activities of students. Therefore, educators willing to increase the student retention ratio must implement campus automation software at the earliest.
How MasterSoft’s Campus Management System Can Boost Student Retention?
MasterSoft’s Campus Management System is integrated with the latest technology framework that helps faculty to -
- Track students activities daily
- Do a precise analysis via dashboard system
- Generate academic MIS reports
- Manage online student attendance
- Provide insightful & timely feedback
These features make it the most comprehensive & all-in-one solution for campus management. Teachers can simplify their tasks and pay attention to creating strategies for students’ growth & success.
Striving to Achieve Highest Student Retention Rate?
Choose the Most Efficient MasterSoft’s Campus Management System for Best Results!
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions