State Board, CBSE, or IB…
Every exam board is different.
Considering the repercussions of COVID-19, every board is taking thoughtful initiatives.
Some have made it mandatory for institutions to conduct online assessments and tests, some are planning to include e-learning in the educational practices.
Speaking of CBSE exams, the board authorities had postponed the examinations by almost three months to keep children safe from the pandemic attack.
However, it’s essential to conduct exams and cease the academic loss of students. Working on the same guidelines, the CBSE board has released a new notification that assures safe conduction of examinations amidst the situation.
What Does the CBSE Notification Says?
There were strong rumors in the market that CBSE exams will be cancelled this year.
The latest CBSE notification has cleared the air.
As per the new exam guideline of CBSE, the board exams would be held with utmost safety measures in the home schools of students instead of the exam centers that were initially allotted to them. 10 days of time would be given to the schools prior to commencement of board exams to fully get prepared for the exam conduction.
Why Home Schools?
Students who moved to their hometowns due to the nation-wide degrading condition can’t move to exam centers in different cities following the lockdown. Even if the lockdown gets lifted in upcoming days, it’s risky for students to travel from one city to another.
The latest notification from CBSE has stated the procedure of changing the exam centers and conduction of CBSE board exams 2020 which is pending for three months. It has highlighted the given 4 crucial points –
- Eligibility Criteria for Exams
- Detailed Exam Process that Needs to be Followed
- Guidelines for Achieving the Best Outcomes
- Last working Date
The HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ had already made an announcement on 20th May, 2020, regarding the same. The official notification was released on June 2, 2020 following his statement.
How Can Students Get Prepared for the Upcoming CBSE Exams?
“Practice Online Assessments!”
This is possibly the best answer to all the education-related queries of students.
The Corona Virus ridden environment is full of life-taking risks.
Healthcare experts are still doubtful when it comes to the medicine of the disease. And the ratio of the disease - Well, it’s on the verge of reaching peak point. The Month of June & July are extremely crucial. Following social distancing norms by MoHFW is the only way out to break off the human-to-human spread of the disease.
As an educator, you must ensure the safety of your faculty members as well as kids. Ideally, you must use school management ERP software with a learning management system, e-learning modules & online assessment tools to help children take online classes and learn their curriculum virtually. Let students learn at their own pace and convenience with e-content like: e-books, video tutorials, interactive quizzes, and MCQs.
When you serve them everything on the virtual platter, there’s no need for them to step out & visit the school. You can learn about the benefits of e-learning tools & online assessment in one of my previous blogs in detail.
In a nutshell, educational institutions need to
Prepare, prepare, and prepare!
Dear educators, it won’t be easy to adapt to the virtual teaching-learning process. But, remember that-
- COVID-19 isn’t just another flu
- It won’t go away overnight
- You need to prepare yourself for future
Nothing better than school ERP software with LMS!
Do give it a thought for fostering long-term institutional success.
Got queries? Read the FAQ page or get in touch with my team today!
- Shedding Light on the New Norms of NEP 2020 for NAAC, UGC, and AICTE
- Why are Online Descriptive Exams & Tests Important for Students?
- How to Get a Customized LMS that Multiplies Student Learning Outcomes!
- Why MASP School Recognition Is Helpful In 2020?
- 4 Key Tips for Sustaining Mental Health of Online Educators and Learners during Covid-19
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions
- Why Online Teaching and Learning Module is a Must for Every School
- Outcome Based Education System vs. Traditional Education System
- Role of Management Information System (MIS) in Education Sector
- Cloud Education ERP Implementation: Challenges & Solutions
- How Can You Streamline Admission Process with College ERP?
- Why MIS reports are important for educational institutions?