"Tech gives the quietest student a voice." - Jerry Blumengarten
Students are the main pillars of any educational institution. No matter how good infrastructure or experienced faculty members an institution may have, the student success ratio is the ultimate factor that decides how successful an institution is. Therefore, the focal point of teachers must be providing quality education to their students. However, to make sure students are heading in the right direction, merely improving teaching methodologies won’t be enough; teachers must evaluate the students’ performance at regular intervals.
Despite knowing that time-to-time evaluation can clear the picture, teachers may hesitate to adopt the technique because it is bound to consume an enormous amount of time. To simplify the journey of quality education & enhance students learning experience, educators can implement cutting-edge technology such as campus automation systems with the analytics dashboard.
Here’s how the Analytics Dashboard System can help teachers to monitor student progress...
Generate Reports in Easy-to-Digest Format
Appropriate student attendance management system makes the pathway to success much easier. However, it’s not a simple task as it may seem to be. Faculty members and teachers need to invest their time & energy to collect the student-related data and then, scrutinize it for identifying the core problems of students. In such instances, ERP with an analytics dashboard is highly useful. With the help of analytics dashboard, teachers can generate reports on distinct aspects such as–
- Students’ academic grades
- Assignment submission frequency
- Punctuality of coming to classes
- Seriousness towards assigned homework
- Subjects with high grades
- Subjects with lowest grades
Education ERP software allows teachers to generate such crucial reports in dynamic & easy-to-digest format as per their convenience. They don’t need to be tech-savvy or need to waste time in understanding the reports. The reports can be utilized for resolving some of the major academic-related issues.
Gain Deeper Insights about Students Area of Interest
Students’ progress depends on two factors. The first one is preparing students to perform better in areas where they lack grades and another one is boosting students to excel in the areas of their interest. With an efficient education ERP integrated with analytics dashboards, teachers can gain such insights with the clicks of a button. The information can be used to implement strategies that would help students prepare for their academic exams and score good grades.
Make Data-driven Decisions for Students’ Progress
Data-driven decisions significantly minimize the chances of failure. Educators willing to improve their internal processes along with making smart risk-free decisions that would enhance their efficiency & productivity should opt for a campus management system with an analytics dashboard system. The demographic reports obtained from the system enables them to keep a tab on the entire institution and acts as an indicator whenever new changes in their working pattern need to be incorporated.
To Sum Up
Close monitoring by state-of-the-art analytics dashboard embedded ERP software would ignite a sense of responsibility amongst students. They’ll be more careful while studying and doing their assignments as they would know someone is keeping a tab on them. Such practice will surely result in positive student outcomes. In addition to this, it can also maintain 360-degree transparency enabling educators to make better decisions for the improvement of the institution.
- Five Solid Evidences Why Campus Management System Is Good For Your Institutional Development
- The Next 5 Things You Should Do For Success of School Management
- Implementing a School Management System Is Not Difficult At All! You Just Need A Great School ERP Vendor!
- How To Get Your Child to Enjoy Reading
- RFID tracking systems | A Revolution Automating Attendance Management in Schools
- MasterSoft CSMS is Now a Part of the Innovative Program - Microsoft’s Aspire School Program (MASP)
- What benefits does CBCS have to offer the Faculty Members?
- Benefits of MasterSoft Multi Academy Trust Management System
- How Time Table Management System Helps Schools
- Choice Based Credit System for Student Preferred Courses
- Education ERP - The Future and Importance of Edtech by 2020
- Outcome Based Education System vs. Traditional Education System
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- Automated College Management System Creating Success Stories of Educational Institutions
- Benefits of Investing in Education Technology for Automation of Institutes
- 6 Reasons Institutions Should Move on Cloud Technology
- Analytics Dashboard System Helping Teachers To Monitor Student Progress
- How education ERP is helping top-notch institutions to generate higher ROI
- Why Online Teaching and Learning Module is a Must for Every School
- Why Student Experience Plays an Essential Role in any Institution Growth
- Role Of Management Information System (MIS) In Education Sector
- How To Implement Choice Based Credit System?
- What Is NBA And Why It Matters?
- How Beneficial Is Automated Attendance Management System For Schools?
- Top Reasons Your Library Needs A Library Management System
- Why Do You Need A Powerful File Tracking System For Your Organization?
- Benefits Of Implementing School Management Software
- Why Cloud Education ERP Is Better Than On Premises ERP?
- Online Admission System Or E-Admission For Educational Institutions
- Why Schools And Colleges Need Automated Student Attendance Management System?