12, May 2021
“Why pay online when one can pay cash?”
“Online payments lead to fraud.”
Do you have similar thoughts?
You need to stop there and then!
I know that payment gateways are often looked upon as “not-so-safe” when it comes to online payments.
Owing to the bad experiences of online frauds, they have formed a “negative” image in the eyes of people who are new to the world of digital payments.
No doubt, payment gateways connect the two ends – the one who pays & the one who receives digitally, they need to be safe.
As a stakeholder, it’s okay if you have doubts regarding online fee payment software. However, the times have changed.
Today, you don’t have any other choice but to opt for a fees management system. You need to get the point clear in your head first. If you are ready then I will give you easy tips on making online payments safely.
Let’s look at the importance of payment gateways in online fee payment software by understanding the challenges & solutions that it has to offer.
#1: Security of Sensitive Data
Maintaining “data security” in terms of the account details, card details, and personal details of the stakeholders is mandatory. Whether you are a student, faculty, or parent, you need to look after the data security parameters.
The education ERP software to make online school fees payment must be well-equipped with the provision of - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards Certification (PCI DSS).
It will ensure that no details are vulnerable to a third party or anyone whenever an online fee transaction takes place.
#2: Integration with Fees Management System
Having comprehensive online fees management software is equally imperative as a payment gateway.
Both act as two sides of the same coin.
You can’t neglect any!
When it comes to secure fees payment, the payment gateway needs to be well integrated with the fees management system. It will help you generate accurate reports along with errorless services. Therefore, to overcome the challenge of seamless operations, reach out to a fees collection software vendor that suffices the need.
#3: Detailed Transaction Reports
Accurate reports of the online fee transactions act as a catalyst in developing the faith of stakeholders in digital payments.
Well, the e-transaction reports act as proof of the money spent correctly.
As people fear of getting in money-related trouble, e-receipts of transactions can help them get complete insights of the e-payments. It can give them the time of the transaction, the name of the bank, the amount paid, and whether the payment was successful or not.
Thus, parents would have confidence whenever they are asked to make online admission fee payments or anything of that sort.
A smooth win-win, ain’t it?
#4: Speed Issues
Sometimes, when parents make payments, the administrative department often complains of not receiving the payment!
However, the money gets deducted from parents’ accounts.
This again may create challenges for both parties, right?
If it’s a technical glitch, then the parents need to have some patience while the issue gets resolved. But if it is about speed issues, then as an educator, you need to look after the speed issue.
A faster fee payment processing ensures hassle-free online fee payment. So, it’s a must!
#5: Different Modes of Payment
This is the most common yet neglected challenge that parents face.
A school fees software or college admission fees software must accept different modes of payment.
The reason is simple – parents must get the convenience of making payments. Regardless of what payment option they choose – /credit/PayPal, etc, the fees management software must accept it.
Multiple modes of payments help the parents get a super-smooth school fees payment online experience!
A smart, effective, and robust fees management system with a secured payment gateway can solve all your online fees-related problems. All you need is to get in touch with an educational ERP vendor that would give you the fees management system with the best payment gateway integration.
If you need any guidance, connect with the team of FEEPAYR virtually – the best platform to pay school fees online as well as college fees.
Share This Blog:
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions