Schools are growing at a very fast pace and becoming more complex. It is essential to have a system that helps educational Institutes function smoothly and ease operations. Rather than facilitating continuous workflow, the traditional systems actually hamper them.
Schools should implement technology to help with effective working. An education ERP can transform the functioning of your school by better optimizing resources.
Schools function efficiently when data can be accessed quickly and without any hassles. But when information is stored by the conventional means, workflow efficiency decreases.
Firstly, schools have a lot of data stored and manually searching through paper files is difficult. Secondly, examining old records becomes challenging when information is stored on paper files.
With an education ERP software, schools can store data on the Cloud. The Cloud is a central platform that is hosted on a remote location.
Authorities and staff simply need to use their unique login credentials to access information. Since data is stored on a central platform, users can access information from anywhere and anytime. This flexibility helps authorities to take important decisions on the go. Teachers can also operate from home in case of emergencies.
With the cloud-based ERP, you can access information from any internet enabled device for eg., mobile phones, tablets, computers. So even if there is a power cut in your Institute, the workflow continues smoothly.
As Schools grow the amount of information stored also increases, which leads to the use of various systems for different operations. But instead of simplifying the work, this leads to multiple disjointed systems. Disjointed systems hinder with the workflow and create data redundancy.
The campus management system has a unified platform that resolves this issue. It unifies all the software into one platform which ensures that everyone from the data cleric to the teachers has the same information.
Institutes face communication silos between various departments. There are no proper means to share information across various departments. But with the education management software, information can be easily shared from one department to the other.
The staff has the ability to easily access data no matter where information is located. Data shared is also accurate as the ERP eliminates manual entry in which human errors occurred. This leads to data transparency.
For eg., the admission department can share student information with the transportation and hostel department. This reduces data redundancy and the time which was lost by manually entering student data several times.
Also, authorities can take well informed and accurate decisions as information of the entire institutes is available to them.
When schools store information about students and staff, it is their responsibility to ensure that data remains secure. There should be appropriate measures implemented to protect data from natural threats for eg., fire, flood or human threats for eg., data breach, hack, and malware.
An education ERP does the job for schools. It stores data and secures it with layers of encryption. The cloud is regularly updated automatically by the cloud partner so schools receive the latest security upgrades.
To safeguard information against misuse, cloud-based education ERP has role-based access. As mentioned above, users need unique login credentials to access information. These login credentials are generated on the basis of the Institute’s hierarchy. This means that not everyone can access sensitive student and school information.
To make any crucial change users have to go through a two-step verification step. An OTP is sent to the authorized person via notification and only after entering the OTP, any change can be made.
Mastersoft uses Microsoft Cloud - Azure which is trusted by governments as it provides best data security.
Thus, every school and higher education institutions must adopt cloud ERP to enhance educational processes.
MasterSoft provides education management solutions to institutions of all types and sizes across the globe. With more than 22 years of industry experience, exclusively in the education sector, MasterSoft has carved a niche for itself in the education domain.
- How MasterSoft Helps Education Institutions Overcome Top 5 Challenges
- Topmost Benefits of Implementing Online Examination Management Software
- Cloud Education ERP Implementation: Challenges & Solutions
- How ERP Implementation Benefitting Student Journey from Prospect to Alumni?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions
- How Can CCMS Help colleges to Streamline their Processes
- Top 5 mistakes educators do while implementing Education ERP
- Why MIS reports are important for educational institutions?
- Monitor Student Progress with BI Dashboard Management System
- Technology in Classroom to Empower Student, Faculty, and Staff
- Ensure Student Data Security by Implementing College ERP
- Why cloud education ERP is better than on premises ERP?
- Looking For a Diverse ERP Solution to Run The Institute?
- Increase Student Enrollment Rate With Lead Management System
- How Can Cloud-Based ERP Transform The Educational Processes?
- How to Improve Student Outcomes With Education ERP?
- How Can You Streamline Admission Process with College ERP?
- Why Educational Institutions Need Admission Management System?
- How Beneficial is Automated Attendance Management System for Schools?
- 6 Great Benefits Of Implementing Student Information System
- Why Do Institutes Need Student Information System?
- Benefits of Integrating School ERP System with RFID
- Is your MIS meeting the goals of your Institution?
- Benefits of Using A College Management Software for Financial Management
- How A School Management System Helps Drive Higher ROI?
- Why Schools And Colleges Need Automated Student Attendance Management System?
- 5 Key Attributes Of A Future-ready University Administrator
- What Is NBA And Why It Matters?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared For NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- Why Colleges Should Automate The Examination Procedure?
- Top Reasons Your Library Needs A Library Management System
- Why Student Data Security Is The Biggest Concern for Educational Institutions?
- Top 6 Ways To Make Educational Institutions Smarter With Analytics Dashboard
- Why Faculty Management Systems Are Increasingly Becoming A Necessity?
- Why Education Sector Is Opting For Paperless Solutions?
- Why Alumni Management Software is Becoming a Necessity?
- How College ERP Can Get Your Institution Accredited
- An Ideal Guide On: 'How To Implement Education ERP'
- How Data Analytics Enhance Student Retention Along With Graduation Rates
- Spreadsheet Vs Education ERP Software - Which One is More Accomplished?
- Cloud Based Education ERP - A Cost effective Solution for Higher Education
- 'MasterSoft Student Enquiry Management System' – A Hassle-Free Solution for Student Enrollment
- MasterSoft's University Dashboard- How It Can Help Vice Chancellors To Leverage Decision Making?
- Role of Management Information System (MIS) in Education Sector
- Six Vital Reasons To Invest In Student Information System For A Better Future
- MasterSoft Store (inventory) Management System- Why is it Deemed Fit for Higher Educational Institutes?
- Ultimate Five Things to Bear in Mind while Fetching ERP for Universities
- How Technology Helps Bridging Gap Between Parents and School?