MasterSoft ERP Solutions on 15 January 2019, announced that their innovative ERP solution – Centralized School Management System (CSMS) is now a part of Microsoft’s Aspire School Program (MASP) Suite. With technology playing a key role in empowering every aspect of teaching & learning, this collaboration of two giants in the education sector is sure to bring an amazing transformation in terms of enhancing the learning experiences of students as well as preparing a future-ready campus equipped with state-of-the-art education ERP automation tools.
MasterSoft CSMS is a tested & proven an end-to-end campus automation solution that automates all the lifecycles - Student, Faculty & Administration & helps educators in escalating the learning outcomes. Integrated with advanced analytics tools, it provides 360-degree insight into the interactions between different departments of school to the admin and helps them make smart decisions that would boost efficiency, productivity, and student success ratio.
MASP is a value-based program of Microsoft that empowers schools by leveraging cutting-edge technology & solutions such as CSMS modeled to digitize the campus with effective & enriched learning experiences.
Through the strategic “MasterSoft-Microsoft” alliance, the higher officials of both the companies are aiming at modernizing the schools with the power of gamification & AI tools that would ensure institutional success. They are providing an effective platform to school administrators that would maximize teacher-student engagement. Announcing the news of collaboration with one of the leading organizations Microsoft, Mr. Sham Somani, a great visionary and founder of MasterSoft said –
“From the past 22 years, MasterSoft Team is committed to developing best-in-class ERP solutions that create maximum value for the educational institutions. This collaboration will definitely prove a great step & help us to take our vision of serving educational institutions further. We look forward to a rewarding experience with Microsoft.”
Established in the year 1997, MasterSoft is the largest & oldest education erp solution provider in India. Renowned for their support & services, team professionals at MasterSoft facilitate customized solutions for different sets of educational campuses including – Schools, Colleges, and Universities. Their mission is to shape the future of the educational industry by facilitating efficient ERP solutions & ensure best practices.
- Importance and Benefits of Institutional Accreditation
- Top Onpage SEO Tips to Improve Your School's Website Ranking in 2020
- Is a Cloud-Based School Management System the Best Choice for your School?
- Why Are Schools Opting for the MASP Program?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- Top 5 Benefits of e-learning for Students
- 5 Tips for Building Your School's Positive Perception Online
- What is e-learning?
- Get Hold of the Falling Retention Rate with Online Admission Software
- What are the features of Alumni Management software?
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Attendance Tracking Problem
- Fully Utilize Library Software to Enhance Students’ Reading Habits
- Five Solid Evidences Why Campus Management System Is Good For Your Institutional Development
- The Next 5 Things You Should Do For Success of School Management
- Implementing a School Management System Is Not Difficult At All! You Just Need A Great School ERP Vendor!
- How To Get Your Child to Enjoy Reading
- RFID tracking systems | A Revolution Automating Attendance Management in Schools
- MasterSoft CSMS is Now a Part of the Innovative Program - Microsoft’s Aspire School Program (MASP)
- What benefits does CBCS have to offer the Faculty Members?
- Benefits of MasterSoft Multi Academy Trust Management System
- How Time Table Management System Helps Schools
- Choice Based Credit System for Student Preferred Courses
- Education ERP - The Future and Importance of Edtech by 2020
- Outcome Based Education System vs. Traditional Education System
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- Automated College Management System Creating Success Stories of Educational Institutions
- Benefits of Investing in Education Technology for Automation of Institutes
- 6 Reasons Institutions Should Move on Cloud Technology
- Analytics Dashboard System Helping Teachers To Monitor Student Progress