John Ruskin once quoted that -
'Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.’
Which I think is on point regardless of the work or purpose we speak about. Be it the process of teaching or learning, one has to pass the litmus test of quality to stand out from the crowd.
When higher educational institutions commence the race to be the highest quality education provider, all they seek is accreditation from a reputed, authentic, and globally renowned agency like NBA or NAAC.
They usually start by creating reports either manually or by implementing higher education accreditation management software to ease their accreditation journey.
Of course, accreditation compliance-reports are required. But, being a K12 faculty or educator, you must ensure that whatever reports you are generating are accurate. Focusing on institutional data & information will make the process faster.
Merely creating MIS reports that lack correct information is like trying to fill up a bucket with a hole at its bottom! Just not worth the time & effort of your resources!
In this article, I am going to reveal 5 biggest mistakes that you must be careful about while creating reports for NAAC or NBA accreditation…
1) Hurrying Up for Accreditation without Data
Most of the institutions fail the accreditation process because they just jump into the rat race of acquiring accreditation without having proper knowledge about it.
For instance, let’s say, you are aiming at NBA Accreditation. If you don’t know the quality parameters of the NBA accreditation, then, how on earth can you successfully achieve it?
How will you generate quality NBA Accreditation reports?
So, the first mistake to avoid is daydreaming about accreditation without proper knowledge and information about the rules to get successfully accredited.
2) No or Fewer Documents to Support
The authorities who’ll visit your institution for an NBA or NAAC peer team visit won’t believe your claims unless you show them solid proof to back up your words. Therefore, as you embark upon the journey to gain accreditation, make sure you keep a physical and even better digital record of documents.
Digital proof of compliance reports-supporting documents will help the peer team committee members take their decision easily!
3) Inaccurate Data & Information Required for Accreditation
One of the easiest & effective report generation methods is compiling accurate data.
It’s essential that your reports add value to your work. The more precise input data is, the better.
But how can an institution compile accurate reports?
The answer is –Accreditation Software!
Yes, accreditation data management system software is a bonus piece that educational institutions must utilize to ensure data accuracy. It can complement your efforts by giving you immediate access to the required data at any instant.
4) Not Following the Format!
Some accreditation agencies ask for data and reports in a particular format.
Not doing justice to their format may land you in trouble! You might get disqualified from the course accreditation process. Therefore, always follow the format that is accepted by the accreditation committee!
5) Never Ignore Small Mistakes
Once you’ve compiled the data and created compliance-related reports for accreditation, check the reports twice, or even thrice…or ten times maybe!
Before you submit the reports, cross-check everything.
Pay attention to every small detail.
If you find any mistake, correct it there and then! Never ever submit a wrong report thinking that the accreditation committee won’t be able to find it out!
To Sum Up
The cornerstone of successful accreditation completion is focusing on quality! Maintaining a proper record and reports should be always on your top priority. Plus, you must not waste time manually preparing the reports. Utilize efficient accreditation data management software instead.
Do write to me for more information on an accreditation data management system.
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions