How to know whether teaching methodology is effective?
By communicating with students!
What factor can ensure a strong teacher-student communication?
How can teachers improve student’s engagement?
By keeping a tab on student’s progress!
Effective teaching, communication, engagement, and careful assessment of progression can build a strong foundation for students’ success. As an educator, you must understand that lack of any of these aspects can create a negative impact on student’s academics as well as personal growth. The best way to gain precise insights about the complete student’s academic lifecycle is deploying an efficient campus management system integrated with Business Intelligence or BI dashboards.
Business intelligence dashboard management software is an advanced tool that can help educators analyze, and utilize crucial reports generated by collecting student related data. It basically sorts the data and generates reports in a simple format which can help teachers understand the progress of students over a period. For instance, teachers can evaluate the academic achievements of students by comparing the current grades of students to their previously obtained grades. It can help them identify as well as rectify the weak points of students.
Let’s dive deeper to understand in details how BI dashboards can prove fruitful for monitoring the progress of students…
Intuitive Data Presentation
Majority of the educators hesitate to implement new technology owing to its usage complications. Whenever any new tool is implemented, the employees and staff need to undergo a training to learn operating the software without any hassle. It may consume a lot of valuable time as well as could be mentally draining. However, you won’t face such difficulty with dashboard management software embedded with BI because it is extremely user-friendly and quickly accessible. The simple navigation makes it easier for the staff to operate it without making any rigorous efforts.
Better Understanding of Student Behavior
Next most important aspect of an education ERP software integrated with BI is that it enables teachers to compare and map day wise, week wise, month wise and year wise progress of students. Apart from grades, teachers can keep track of their attendance as well. Less attendance may be an indication of lack of interest of students in academic activities or it may be related to any health issue. Teachers can simply speak to students with less attendance and figure out exactly what is troubling them. Everything can be done with just a click of a button. Incredible, isn’t it?
Opportunity for Better Communication and Collaboration
Dashboard management systems can help teachers identify students facing the ups and downs in their academic life via accessing real time metrics. Based on the reports, teachers can arrange various counseling sessions where they can clear the study-related doubts of such students. They can also try experimenting with traditional teaching techniques based on students’ feedback. It will develop a sense of trust in students and help them perform better.
Mobile Device Accessible
BI analytics dashboard software can be customized and integrated in mobile phones of teachers. The purpose is to enhance the accessibility so that there won’t be any time constraint, the teachers can operate it at anytime and anywhere merely by login in with their specific IDs and passwords.
Educational institutes just need to search a top-notch cloud-based campus management system provider and ask them to customize it for phones.
Smart Decision Making
Being easy-to-implement software with faster accessibility, BI dashboards literally empowers the teachers, staff, faculty, and the management to monitor everything closely. Analyzing vital data of institution with a high degree of precision can help educators plan effective strategies and take a step forward in the right direction.
‘Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be’ this quote by Khalil Gibran seems befitting when we speak of today’s education scenario. With the rapid technological advancements, merely investing in an education ERP is not enough. Educators must seek effective ERP solutions that have inbuilt BI dashboards to promote a better learning experience for students.
Read more - MasterSoft's University Dashboard- How It Can Help Vice Chancellors To Leverage Decision Making?
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions