How to know whether teaching methodology is effective?
By communicating with students!
What factor can ensure a strong teacher-student communication?
How can teachers improve student’s engagement?
By keeping a tab on student’s progress!
Effective teaching, communication, engagement, and careful assessment of progression can build a strong foundation for students’ success. As an educator, you must understand that lack of any of these aspects can create a negative impact on student’s academics as well as personal growth. The best way to gain precise insights about the complete student’s academic lifecycle is deploying an efficient campus management system integrated with Business Intelligence or BI dashboards.
Business intelligence dashboard management software is an advanced tool that can help educators analyze, and utilize crucial reports generated by collecting student related data. It basically sorts the data and generates reports in a simple format which can help teachers understand the progress of students over a period. For instance, teachers can evaluate the academic achievements of students by comparing the current grades of students to their previously obtained grades. It can help them identify as well as rectify the weak points of students.
Let’s dive deeper to understand in details how BI dashboards can prove fruitful for monitoring the progress of students…
Intuitive Data Presentation
Majority of the educators hesitate to implement new technology owing to its usage complications. Whenever any new tool is implemented, the employees and staff need to undergo a training to learn operating the software without any hassle. It may consume a lot of valuable time as well as could be mentally draining. However, you won’t face such difficulty with dashboard management software embedded with BI because it is extremely user-friendly and quickly accessible. The simple navigation makes it easier for the staff to operate it without making any rigorous efforts.
Better Understanding of Student Behavior
Next most important aspect of an education ERP software integrated with BI is that it enables teachers to compare and map day wise, week wise, month wise and year wise progress of students. Apart from grades, teachers can keep track of their attendance as well. Less attendance may be an indication of lack of interest of students in academic activities or it may be related to any health issue. Teachers can simply speak to students with less attendance and figure out exactly what is troubling them. Everything can be done with just a click of a button. Incredible, isn’t it?
Opportunity for Better Communication and Collaboration
Dashboard management systems can help teachers identify students facing the ups and downs in their academic life via accessing real time metrics. Based on the reports, teachers can arrange various counseling sessions where they can clear the study-related doubts of such students. They can also try experimenting with traditional teaching techniques based on students’ feedback. It will develop a sense of trust in students and help them perform better.
Mobile Device Accessible
BI analytics dashboard software can be customized and integrated in mobile phones of teachers. The purpose is to enhance the accessibility so that there won’t be any time constraint, the teachers can operate it at anytime and anywhere merely by login in with their specific IDs and passwords.
Educational institutes just need to search a top-notch cloud-based campus management system provider and ask them to customize it for phones.
Smart Decision Making
Being easy-to-implement software with faster accessibility, BI dashboards literally empowers the teachers, staff, faculty, and the management to monitor everything closely. Analyzing vital data of institution with a high degree of precision can help educators plan effective strategies and take a step forward in the right direction.
‘Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be’ this quote by Khalil Gibran seems befitting when we speak of today’s education scenario. With the rapid technological advancements, merely investing in an education ERP is not enough. Educators must seek effective ERP solutions that have inbuilt BI dashboards to promote a better learning experience for students.
- Importance and Benefits of Institutional Accreditation
- Top Onpage SEO Tips to Improve Your School's Website Ranking in 2020
- Is a Cloud-Based School Management System the Best Choice for your School?
- Why Are Schools Opting for the MASP Program?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- Top 5 Benefits of e-learning for Students
- 5 Tips for Building Your School's Positive Perception Online
- What is e-learning?
- Get Hold of the Falling Retention Rate with Online Admission Software
- What are the features of Alumni Management software?
- Most Effective Ways to Overcome Attendance Tracking Problem
- Fully Utilize Library Software to Enhance Students’ Reading Habits
- Five Solid Evidences Why Campus Management System Is Good For Your Institutional Development
- The Next 5 Things You Should Do For Success of School Management
- Implementing a School Management System Is Not Difficult At All! You Just Need A Great School ERP Vendor!
- How To Get Your Child to Enjoy Reading
- RFID tracking systems | A Revolution Automating Attendance Management in Schools
- MasterSoft CSMS is Now a Part of the Innovative Program - Microsoft’s Aspire School Program (MASP)
- What benefits does CBCS have to offer the Faculty Members?
- Benefits of MasterSoft Multi Academy Trust Management System
- How Time Table Management System Helps Schools
- Choice Based Credit System for Student Preferred Courses
- Education ERP - The Future and Importance of Edtech by 2020
- Outcome Based Education System vs. Traditional Education System
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- Automated College Management System Creating Success Stories of Educational Institutions
- Benefits of Investing in Education Technology for Automation of Institutes
- 6 Reasons Institutions Should Move on Cloud Technology
- Analytics Dashboard System Helping Teachers To Monitor Student Progress