The hustle to ensure successful admission is quite underrated. Higher Ed institutions have to adhere to the given checklist to pull off the admission procedure successfully -
- Check a massive number of application forms
- Scrutinize the necessary documents
- Collect registration fees
- Shortlisting of meritorious students
- Collecting admission fees
- Keeping a record of student details & fees
It requires efforts, time, and perseverance to fill the bill. Sadly, due to the outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe, the routine life of a common man has been disturbed including educators & students. Speaking of the students, their biggest concern, at this moment is –
Will they be able to continue their education?
How can they enroll & complete their admission procedure?
While everyone prays for the healing & overcoming of the epidemic, it is important for educators to ensure that there’s no break in students’ education despite the adversities. Education is a priority for the well-being of a nation and it must go on.
To help you get hold of the falling retention rate & control the factors that are taking a toll over your educational institution, we are sharing a few tips by which you can maximize student retention with online admission software.
Here’s how online admission software can improve student retention without causing any health risks to students & educators...
1. Stay Connected & Address the Needs of Students
As the name suggests, online admission software enables you to conduct the admission process online. You don’t need to ask students and faculty to coordinate by visiting the campus. Just stay focused on ensuring a smooth transition and upload all the details of what is expected out of students on the online portal. Be it a discussion forum or a personalized chat option, have an active communication channel from which both sides can stay in touch.
2. Give the Provision to Send Applications Online
Every institution has its working parameters & standards. Regardless of how many applications it receives, the institution has to filter out the top ones that match their standards. They have the full right to accept or reject them. Similarly, every student dreams of studying in a certain institution where he/she will get certain facilities. Students also have the right to apply for admissions in multiple institutions of their choice across the globe.
However, students need to visit the institutions personally, fill-in their application and submit the forms consecutively. With the aid of an online admission ERP system, students & faculty can skip the entire episode. The students get the provision to send applications online & institutions get the liberty to filter them out directly by automating the procedure.
3. Verify the Documents & Collect the Registration Fees Online
The next step after filtering out the best fit for the institution is verifying the documents of students. The documents need to be authentic & original. As you know, the news of students getting caught by submitting fake documents is quite common, the key aim of this step is to ensure best practices & eliminate the risk of such fraudulent activities. The Higher Ed ERP Software for admissions enables students to attach their original documents digitally & helps faculty in verifying the documents of pupils.
To provide further support to the educators, education ERP integrated with the online fee collection system acts as a salvager. It offers support to both the K12 faculty & students by creating a cashless yet secured space.
4. Simplify the journey
After winding up the initial responsibilities, teachers can create a final merit list & ask students to submit the admission fees online by the same online portal that they have had used while registration. Automated emails reflecting the details can be sent in the series.
Some parents constantly stay in a stressful mode thinking – Is digital payment safe?
Here, I want to clarify that E-payment is undoubtedly safe. We must cooperate instead of panicking. After all, cashless e-payment is the need of the hour!
To Sum Up
Leveraging edTech efficiently is the best thing to do at this moment. Therefore, providing K12 faculty, students, and parents with online admission ERP software, operating on a secured cloud platform that allows them to effectively communicate, engage, and perform admission online should be at the heart of the educator’s vision.
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions