There was a time when teaching was confined to a blackboard, chalk, and a four wall classroom. Teachers used to conduct seminars via PowerPoint presentations every once in a while and it was considered to be the only “standard” of technology in the classroom! Well, thanks to the advanced education technology such practices don’t exist anymore. Today, the level or the parameters of EdTech have reached par excellence and modern gadgets, mobile apps, and most importantly, ERP software has become a part of the learning landscape.
To be honest, with ERP software, educational institutions have become capable of doing much more than they used to do earlier. Its numerous features and benefits can have a huge positive impact on students and completely transform the cliché perception of education!
Here’s how Education ERP technology can help improve students experience in educational institutions...
Hassle-free Access to Information 24*7
With the rising competitive environment, educational institutions should adopt a Cloud education ERP software rather than on-premises one. On-premises ERP software would require more manpower & IT infrastructure for installation and update. On the other hand, cloud ERP can be installed quickly and it updates automatically from time-to-time whenever the ERP vendor launches a new software update.
The greatest perk of having cloud-based technology is that it allows the students to access information such as homework, assignments, exam schedules, and much more from anywhere and at any time. In fact, they can even ask teachers to share notes and study material virtually surpassing the old norms. All a student needs to do is log in their portal with individual credentials.
Student Behavior Tracking and Analytics
Student Management ERP System embedded with analytics dashboards is the best choice for educators who wish to take the quality of education a notch higher. Analytics dashboards can generate analytical reports concerning student’s academic performance & behavior by evaluating vital factors such as their attendance and grades. With the readily available and accurate data, teachers can easily track the growth of students and even develop new teaching techniques or methodologies for increasing student engagement in the classroom.
Seamless Communication for Better Outcomes
Poor communication may become a hurdle in the pathway to the growth of students! A crystal clear communication between teachers and students is the need of the hour. As per current stats, teachers spend nearly half of their time in executing non-teaching activities such as attendance, student data entry, that too, on a daily basis! In such a scenario, it’s hard to imagine the students’ progress. A student management system embedded with a mobile app can be helpful in overcoming such conditions. The mobile application enables the staff and students to collaborate and stay in touch beyond the classroom. Students can take advantage of the mobile app for communicating with the teachers regarding their subject-related queries or the challenges that are affecting their performance. Such innovative practice would surely help students and bring better outcomes.
Boost Student Retention
There’s a plethora of educational institutes in the education industry who are competing with all they’ve got just to increase the student enrollment and retention. In this tech-driven and highly competitive market, students have got multiple choices from where they can learn. They don’t even think twice about leaving the institutions for these reasons. If an educational institution fails to provide quality education and services, chances are, students will leave in between. To avoid such circumstances and maintain a good reputation of educational institute, EdTech may prove to be a boon! When students will be satisfied with their learning process and facilities they’re getting in an institution, they are bound to stay connected.
To Sum Up
In today’s tech-driven age, quality education is all about ‘Smart Learning’! The best way to introduce smart learning in the classroom and achieve the goals of improving institutional effectiveness and student progress, an education ERP system can turn out to be a one-stop solution for educators. Therefore, educators willing to transform students’ learning experience by must promote smart learning and invest in student management software at the earliest.
- 6 Reasons Institutions Should Move on Cloud Technology
- Analytics Dashboard System Helping Teachers To Monitor Student Progress
- How education ERP is helping top-notch institutions to generate higher ROI
- Why Online Teaching and Learning Module is a Must for Every School
- Why Student Experience Plays an Essential Role in any Institution Growth
- Boost Student Retention by Implementing Campus Management System
- Technology Emergence in Education Landscape to Improve Student Experience
- Why Top-Notch Education Institutions Prefer Customizable ERP Solution
- Top 3 Benefits that Educational Institutes Can Reap by Switching to the cloud Technology
- How MasterSoft Helps Education Institutions Overcome Top 5 Challenges
- Topmost Benefits of Implementing Online Examination Management Software
- Cloud Education ERP Implementation: Challenges & Solutions
- How ERP Implementation Benefitting Student Journey from Prospect to Alumni?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions
- How Can CCMS Help colleges to Streamline their Processes
- Top 5 mistakes educators do while implementing Education ERP
- Why MIS reports are important for educational institutions?
- Monitor Student Progress with BI Dashboard Management System
- Technology in Classroom to Empower Student, Faculty, and Staff
- Ensure Student Data Security by Implementing College ERP
- Why cloud education ERP is better than on premises ERP?
- Looking For a Diverse ERP Solution to Run The Institute?
- Increase Student Enrollment Rate With Lead Management System
- How Can Cloud-Based ERP Transform The Educational Processes?
- How to Improve Student Outcomes With Education ERP?
- How Can You Streamline Admission Process with College ERP?
- Why Educational Institutions Need Admission Management System?
- How Beneficial is Automated Attendance Management System for Schools?
- 6 Great Benefits Of Implementing Student Information System
- Why Do Institutes Need Student Information System?
- Benefits of Integrating School ERP System with RFID
- Is your MIS meeting the goals of your Institution?
- Benefits of Using A College Management Software for Financial Management
- How A School Management System Helps Drive Higher ROI?
- Why Schools And Colleges Need Automated Student Attendance Management System?
- 5 Key Attributes Of A Future-ready University Administrator
- What Is NBA And Why It Matters?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared For NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- Why Colleges Should Automate The Examination Procedure?
- Top Reasons Your Library Needs A Library Management System
- Why Student Data Security Is The Biggest Concern for Educational Institutions?
- Top 6 Ways To Make Educational Institutions Smarter With Analytics Dashboard
- Why Faculty Management Systems Are Increasingly Becoming A Necessity?
- Why Education Sector Is Opting For Paperless Solutions?
- Why Alumni Management Software is Becoming a Necessity?
- How College ERP Can Get Your Institution Accredited
- An Ideal Guide On: 'How To Implement Education ERP'
- How Data Analytics Enhance Student Retention Along With Graduation Rates
- Spreadsheet Vs Education ERP Software - Which One is More Accomplished?
- Cloud Based Education ERP - A Cost effective Solution for Higher Education
- 'MasterSoft Student Enquiry Management System' – A Hassle-Free Solution for Student Enrollment
- MasterSoft's University Dashboard- How It Can Help Vice Chancellors To Leverage Decision Making?
- Role of Management Information System (MIS) in Education Sector
- Six Vital Reasons To Invest In Student Information System For A Better Future
- MasterSoft Store (inventory) Management System- Why is it Deemed Fit for Higher Educational Institutes?
- Ultimate Five Things to Bear in Mind while Fetching ERP for Universities
- How Technology Helps Bridging Gap Between Parents and School?