“The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.”
I completely adore this “impact-creating” quote by Aristotle on education. Be it traditional teaching-learning setup or the modernized edTech for the classroom version of education brought to us by the NEP 2020, it sums up both of them.
Speaking of edTech, the school management software is one of the best cloud based ERP solutions that can fulfill students’ needs as well as the institution.
School management software is basically a set of tools that lets the organization to smoothly run the institute. It is web/cloud based software, which connects the users. The users being the ones connected with the institute like - students, teachers, parents. The software includes various features right from maintaining the attendance to sending out progress letters to the parents.
You can say that, the school management system lets the organization complete the various tasks without consuming too much time & effort.
The benefits of the school ERP are as follows:
#1: Increases Productivity
The school management information system boosts the productivity of the institute. The reason for the increase in productivity is decreased time to maintain the track records and increased accuracy in organizing the data. Less time leads to keeping the institute focused on the productivity of the school.
#2: Best Student-Teacher Collaboration
Using the cloud based school ERP leads to student-teacher collaboration beyond the classroom. This increases the interaction between the staff and the students. The interaction happens over the application (online) where the teacher is available to answer queries of the students. It also facilitates a friendly atmosphere in academics.
#3: Saves Natural Resources
Stationary right from the paper files to records is saved when the ERP system is used for performing routine administrative tasks. It leads to saving the natural resources and keeps a digital track of the data. Also it does not create a mess of the records to be maintained.
#4: Access from Anywhere
The software can be accessed from anywhere and at any time. A record of everything can be kept due to its easy accessibility. It also facilitates providing immediate information to all the stakeholders. All they require is the credentials of the online education ERP portal.
#5: Increase in Student Enrollment Ratio
Due to the hectic schedule of the organizations and the tough decision making policies, it becomes troublesome to check in with the enrollment ratio of the students. It is thus required to implement proper school software so as to reduce the burden from various activities. Features of the school management system such as analytics dashboard & reports generation lets the organization focus on increasing the students’ enrollment.
#6: Transparency with Parents Increases
The cloud based ERP software, leads to the interaction with the parents as well. Parents can check on their wards from time to time and keep a track of their advances in the academic fields. This leads to the transparency between the parents and the wards.
#7: Reduction in the Cost of Communication
All the essential data is available on the software and hence there is a reduction in the cost of communication, which includes calling and sending out messages to let the parents and student know about the various activities within the institution.
#8: Reduces Workload
The workload upon the staff members is reduced as the teachers need to be technology driven. This leads them to work upon the ERP and send out the required data to the students and their parents over the system. It reduces the workload from the teachers and saves time.
In a nutshell, the advantages of a school management system are tremendous and cover all the areas of the organization. Right from administration department to teaching-learning, it helps in maintaining the best digital educational ecosystem.
My advice to you would be that, as an educator, or faculty, you must try to utilize the school software to its fullest to obtain best ROI and student learning outcomes!
Need more guidance on school ERP software? Get in touch with my team of ERP experts today!
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions