“There is no good reason to delay getting to grips with cloud, enterprise architecture, security, enterprise-wide data management and governance.” Jessica Figueras
Earlier misunderstood as a highly unsafe & inefficient technology, Cloud Education ERP is on boom since a couple of years. It has truly proved its mettle by passing the litmus test of ‘Student Data Security’, which was and still is the prime concern of most of the educators.
To be honest, ‘Student Data’ is a valuable asset for educational institutes. It helps them gain precise insights on the internal processes and decide their plan of action to escalate the growth of the institution in terms of students’ academic performance and productivity of the faculty, staff members & employees.
With a SIS - Student Information System embedded with cloud technology, one can be assured that their sensitive & confidential institutional data would be absolutely safe. However, educators bearing traditional mindset have fear of uncertainty with transition to cloud based education ERP system.
Are there any challenges that educators need to understand before Cloud ERP Implementation?
As they say, everything comes with a price; there are certain cloud ERP challenges that educators must pay attention to. Any kind of negligence may result in the unsuccessful implementation of the cloud-integrated Education ERP and lead educators to end up in disappointment.
Don’t panic! We will be discussing the top cloud ERP implementation challenges and the best ways how you could overcome them.
Cloud Education ERP Implementation Challenges
Here are the topmost cloud implementation challenges along with their realistic solutions...
Selection of the Right Education ERP
The first and foremost step while heading towards a successful cloud-ERP implementation should be the selection of the right ERP campus management facilitator. With a plethora of cloud-based Education ERP software in the market, it seems impossible to identify the genuine cloud ERP product as well as educational ERP vendors.
Not every ERP vendor out there would stay true to what they promise to deliver and will follow proper work ethics, right?
Therefore, you must do thorough research of the ERP provider & services keeping in mind some crucial aspects such as–
How old is the Education ERP Company?
What are the reviews of their clients?
How many successful cloud ERP implementations they have registered in their name?
What is product pricing of cloud based student information system software?
Does the cloud education ERP meet your campus requirements?
Is it integrated with advanced technologies such as BI-powered dashboards, mobile apps, etc?
Such research would definitely prove beneficial and you must not neglect it before you finalize your ERP service provider.
Appropriate Training to the Staff
Once you finalize the ERP vendor, half of your work is done!
However, for ensuring the other half to be smooth, you need to ask your staff and faculty members to strictly undergo the cloud education ERP software operating training process.
If the faculty members fail to adhere to the training rules, they may face problems while operating the cloud software in the future, which would ultimately result in functional inefficiencies.
Therefore, make sure every faculty member undergoes the training seriously and learns to manage and control the cloud system confidently. You can even arrange a session with ERP experts after a month of cloud education ERP implementation where your staff can clear their doubts and challenges they might be facing in the initial phase. Let them understand every nook & cranny of the software.
It will make their work much easier than before and they will be able to spend more time on teaching!
Circling back the prime concern of educators these days, one thing is crystal clear – No institution wants compromise on its data!
With robust features like a centralized database which unifies all the data at a centralized location for ease of access, role-based permission that limit & channelizes the data sharing, and encrypted transmission of data that fosters a secure transmission, there’s no doubt that cloud technology embedded ERP systems are 100% safe and secure.
However, anyone using the software must keep their login credentials to themselves and avoid sharing it with anyone. The higher management authorities running Multi-Academy Trusts must monitor the daily ongoing activities in all the institutions & must contact the ERP service provider if they witness any anonymous activity in their cloud system.
These proactive steps would minimize the risk of mishandling of the data by outsiders and help the institutions overcome security challenges effortlessly.
To Sum Up
Data mishandling can negatively affect students’ academics, fuel up the chances of mishaps, raise a question on their personal security, and harm the reputation of institutions in the long run. Keeping the data safe is not just crucial for educational institutions, but the only way to function positively. Therefore, educators seeking cloud ERP solutions must be extra careful and choose their Education ERP facilitator wisely.
The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable Educational ERP System to Meet the Needs of Your (School/College/University)
Get in touch with us to simplify your Cloud Based Education ERP Implementation journey!
- NEP 2020 & College Autonomy: Complete Guide
- ICT For Higher Education - Smart Move Towards Online Teaching And Learning
- Online Examination Software For Post-Exam Analysis, Better Learning Outcomes & Decision Making
- The Best School Management System To Enhance Students Learning Experience
- Complete Guide To Learning Outcome Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) - Part 1
- How To Manage Exam Schemes, Rules & Result Processing Online
- How To Manage College Applications, Merit List Generation & Online Admissions
- Complete Guide To The National Board Of Accreditation (NBA Accreditation)
- The Ultimate Checklist To Safeguard Your University’s Data
- Top 3 Reasons Why Higher Education Institutions Should Focus On Achieving Autonomy
- The Beginner’s Guide To Outcome Based Education Process (Part 2)
- Tips to Gear up Your Children To Return Back to School after Lockdown
- National Education Policy: All You Need to Know about NEP 2020 for Schools – Part 1
- Why Educators Need to Put Maslow Before Bloom
- Five Things You Should Know About Remote Learning as an Educator
- What is e-learning?
- Top Advantages of Online Assessment Tools
- What Is The NBA And Why Does It Matter?
- How Can Colleges Be Prepared for NAAC Peer Team Visit?
- ICT for Higher Education - Smart Move towards Online Teaching and Learning
- How to implement Choice Based Credit System?
- Why Online Fee Collection Software is a Must for Educational Institutions